Status
Not open for further replies.
stormacomin.jpg

Attachments

• stormacomin.jpg
    stormacomin.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 821
Arte Johnson very interesting.jpg

Hang a Moon River ... it's wider than a mile ...

Verrry interesting evva! Bracebridge is only about 20 minutes from Healey Lake and presumably the Healey Lake Girls. Bring your 60-pounders.

And as frequently mentioned, BB is 20 minutes from FoFam cottage.

Do you suppose we could have a remote access mayor after June 30? You know, from Bracebridge? (Yo! RoFo on Bell Internet, scro? Kick-ass!) Less damage that way. (Well, maybe.) :eek:

Attachments

• Arte Johnson very interesting.jpg
    Arte Johnson very interesting.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:
The great thing about this rehab stint is that once he comes out, it will very quickly be clear whether or not he is taking it seriously. ....! I for one am looking forward to clustering the dots in this regard.

Here's a blast from the past. Not even a month ago. Re-read em and weep. Or not.

(PS thx 4 the prescience Ex!)

Last edited:
I always thought he was staying at his cottage and attending a day program at GS. But maybe he wasnt even doing that.
Maybe we have all been paying for him to have 2 month, luxury vacation.

Incidentally, what I find most bizarre about Ford's return-to-City-Hall letter is the double signature--why *both* the scrawl and the "MAYOR FORD" thing?

My guess is that his first order of business will be to ask council to get all his powers back because he's now cured, he apologized and we all have to move on.

I always thought he was staying at his cottage and attending a day program at GS. But maybe he wasnt even doing that.
Given that he has been shopping for things like toilet paper and mass quantities of bananas, it makes more sense that he is staying at the cottage than at rehab or a resort.

I'm sure that he's all proud of himself, thinking he has fooled the electorate into believing he is in rehab.

I'm sure that he's all proud of himself, thinking he has fooled the electorate into believing he is in rehab.
he has fooled at most 20% of the electorate, and probably less than that

many "ford nation" people aren't really stupid, and many of them will see through this latest charade

however, many of them will still vote for him just to stick it to the rest of us

douggie isn't stupid either, i'll bet he takes the first opportunity to convince robbie to run for councillor instead

the only question now is, what will be that first opportunity?

Once again, a story breaks on here well before the media. With all the selfies near his cottage being posted here the last few days, it was obvious he was no longer at greenestone.

Here's hoping the MSM can take the reins and get this out there. I'm not holding my breath.

Also, he was staying at a public resort? I know that nothing should surprise me, but that is pretty sloppy.

He can't hide so I'm really hoping The Star has staked out his cottage and will have a nice "welcome back, we know where you weren't" story on June 30th. I also believe he was at GS at some point but definitely not as an in-patient. The shopping trip for groceries was what sealed it for me.

Last edited:
he has fooled at most 20% of the electorate, and probably less than that

many "ford nation" people aren't really stupid, and many of them will see through this latest charade

however, many of them will still vote for him just to stick it to the rest of us

douggie isn't stupid either, i'll bet he takes the first opportunity to convince robbie to run for councillor instead

the only question now is, what will be that first opportunity?
It all depends on how much money the Fords are willing to spend on mayoral camping. Remember, they have already spent a shitload of money on Rob in the last 3 years, and camping gets very expensive, if you do it right. They know he's toast as mayor, so I can't see them throwing away cash for a mayoral run. The only hope he has is to run for councillor, and even that might not go as planned. Most people just want him and his brother to go away.

Once again, a story breaks on here well before the media. With all the selfies near his cottage being posted here the last few days, it was obvious he was no longer at greenestone.

Here's hoping the MSM can take the reins and get this out there. I'm not holding my breath.

Also, he was staying at a public resort? I know that nothing should surprise me, but that is pretty sloppy.

Maybe Toronto Life can go after him? I mean they had the GALL to publish the FoFam family tree. They are doing their jobs, not pussy footing around and vocalizing FoFam's narrative.

Ford was definitely at GS in May. I can confirm that. But in the last few weeks, I have no first hand knowledge as the person who was there with him had completed the program.

But yeah the bananas and toilet paper was the first solid clue, picked up here first, and now more is coming to light.

Here's hoping the competition between the Star and the Globe yields a strong story. If he wasn't at rehab this entire time, he's even more done.

Regardless of the degree to which he was not really in rehab (at the cottage, there but not taking it seriously, etc.) the story needs to be about a taxpayer vacation. While he focuses on the lost weight (already happening, in the Sun yesterday) the opposition needs to focus on how much it has cost the city to this bumbling fool on the payroll. The million dollars so far that someone quoted here is a good start. A million dollars later and what do we have to show for it? The problem is that Chow and Tory will be unable to attack using the rehab as vacation line as it could make them look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back