5.2K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 739     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. So "restore my security access", then, no "locks" involved.

Other than the three new (since RoFo) dead bolts on the Mayor's office door. (Knock, knock..."Mayor, what's that smell, {click, click, click} "nothing"... Knock, knock.. "Mayor, who's that screaming like they saw a fat guy nekked?" {click, click, click} "never mind, nothing to see here..."

Looks like he just tweeted his first tweet, about a Toronto school board story coming in the Star. (So, not Ford related, but news related.)

Incidentally, what I find most bizarre about Ford's return-to-City-Hall letter is the double signature--why *both* the scrawl and the "MAYOR FORD" thing?

Incidentally, what I find most bizarre about Ford's return-to-City-Hall letter is the double signature--why *both* the scrawl and the "MAYOR FORD" thing?

Either the sig is a stamp and he wanted to emphasize or he's manic and that was an "I'm mayor ford bitches!"
Or he's a big baby.

Tin foil time! Jimmi T mysteriously disappears, and on his return brings along Kevin Donovan to the twiiterverse. Connect the pipes people, connect the pipes. My spidey senses are all tingly on this one.

Welcome back Timmi J :)

Screenshot-28.jpg

https://twitter.com/CynthiaAmsden

Screenshot-29.jpg

https://twitter.com/MightyIncognita/status/478975728524861440

Attachments

• Screenshot-28.jpg
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,022
  • Screenshot-29.jpg
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,046
Last edited:
I once read a report commissioned by and for David Miller that came to that conclusion...and I believe has been taken as gospel since...however that was prior to Gas Tax sharing and the uploading by the province since 2009...I couldn't hazard a guess anymore except to say that difference is substanially less today...the big items haven't been touched yet Social Housing and Transit operating budget

It may be less if you discount inflation however revenues of both the feds and province are up ~10% since 2009 for the GTA area (safe value, GTA is one of the few areas of Ontario which is consistently growing economically).

Those items you mentioned are less than 10% of $9B, so I would guess the gap has increased.

Last edited:
Help! I'm irritated and I can't make it go away

“I came to Jesus. Doug says I’m just like Jesus… Jesus, I’m Jacked! I must be Jesus!â€

If RoFo’s going to walk on water after Canada Day, maybe he’d better practice at Lake Rosseau. It's pretty clear by now he's not doing the hard yards at Greenestone.

For a guy who’s trying to cook-up a redemption story and get the loving public to give him a 222nd chance, Rofo’s really lost his famous focus.

All those selfies and sightings are an alcoholic con-man’s wink, and a big EFF YUU to Toronto voters ‘cause he thinks thousands will let this all-too-obvious behaviour slide. (You can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man!)

Now just waiting for Doug to gaslight again … “Rob never said he was going to be at rehab the whole time. What he does in his private time is his own business. None of your business bro’, nothing to see here.â€

FoFam. Yeah, they’re different all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back