130     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 444     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 5.4K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see if this was posted, but wormington said in a radio interview this morning that he just called rofo's cell and he answered. That's how the interview came about

Since Robbie has his cell and is answering, anyone brave enough to call? 416-805-2146

I considered it but just the thought alone is vomit inducing ...

Now Doug is claiming that a doctor from rehab called him and asked him to ask the media to stop putting other patients in danger.

What an asshole.

You'd think the doctor himself would talk to the media to ask them to do that, as it would carry more weight if it came from an actual professional. If one existed, that is.

Since Doug and MW are the ones talking about Rob, surely it's them who should shut up?

If Rob were in rehab, that is, which he isn't.

Yeah, that's how I read it too. This wasn't a sudden out of nowhere assault, this as the usual abusive relationship they have together. Kathy didn't seem to be shocked, more weary "oh stop beating him up all the time Rob, I'm trying to watch Glee" rather than "OMG! Why are you hurting him Rob!"

Well, let's remember this is a woman who was shot in the face. I doubt there's much that fazes her. lol

Now Doug is claiming that a doctor from rehab called him and asked him to ask the media to stop putting other patients in danger.

What an asshole.

Hahaha! Damage control. Sorry DoFo, the questions for your bro are only beginning - guess he better not talk to dear Sam eh?

AoD

JW is claiming he called Rob using his usual cell phone number. Total bullshit, no way rehab is allowing Rob the use of his phone, especially since his "job" is one of the main reasons he's totally screwed up.

Also because they don't want people arranging to get drugs or booze. The idea is ridiculous.

My only desire in all of this is for Rob Ford no longer to be Mayor of Toronto come November. Him fucking up rehab is only going to help with that goal, so all the power to him. His personal health comes second to the health of the city. This may sound cold, but not in the context of his behaviour for the last year.

The worst thing that could happen to Toronto would be for Ford to actually somehow get clean.

Live on CP24: Mammo's skating on the topic but says that the City should be informed (have confirmation) that he is in a facility somewhere...

My only desire in all of this is for Rob Ford no longer to be Mayor of Toronto come November. Him fucking up rehab is only going to help with that goal, so all the power to him. His personal health comes second to the health of the city. This may sound cold, but not in the context of his behaviour for the last year.

The worst thing that could happen to Toronto would be for Ford to actually somehow get clean.

Unless he dies, there is an almost 100% certainty that he will still be mayor in November. Hopefully he will be using the time to pack his office, but he's here until December at least.

Unless he dies, there is an almost 100% certainty that he will still be mayor in November. Hopefully he will be using the time to pack his office, but he's here until December at least.

No way. People are fed up. He'll always be an addict...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back