142     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 454     0 
News   Jul 11, 2024
 5.4K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up Tim Lambrinos.....ex-chief of staff for Mammolitti and now the head of the Adult Entertainment Association of Canada...

http://www.thegridto.com/city/sexuality/where-have-all-the-girls-girls-girls-gone/2/

"Before Lambrinos took his job at the AEAC seven years ago—he won’t discuss his professional background in any detail, but it’s a matter of public record that he was Giorgio Mammoliti’s executive assistant for a time in the late ’90s—the group was hell bent on suing all three levels of government. Now, thanks to Lambrinos, it concentrates on lobbying. “[The city is] to the point of harassing the industry unnecessarily,†he told me."

So I guess there was no beat-down.

goldsbie 10:33am via Twitter for Android
Lisi's lawyer won't address allegation that Mayor recently beat him up.

anyone know if any Ontario rehabs offer "Executive Rehab"? I found this:

http://www.hotelcaliforniabythesea.com/programs-offered/executive-drug-rehab/

Work/Life Balance While in Treatment

Our inclusive technology policy means that the men in treatment will have reasonable access to their electronic devices (such as tablets, laptops, or cell phones) during predetermined parts of their daily regimen. Our counselors will work together and with the man in treatment to define these periods to best balance the man’s professional responsibilities with the recovery process (which is the top priority). Professionals suffering from executive burnout, characterized by exhaustion, overexertion, and chronic frustration have to learn boundaries that will allow them to protect their own well being.

So, maybe he went to California:confused:

I spent a very successful run in Homewood.

Regarding cell phones.

They are NOT permitted, BUT, many clients sneak them in and have access to them.

AMA regarding the facility and I will try to answer. It was more than half a decade ago and times were blurry, but I will try.

Discovery is a process in civil matters, not criminal. But yeah, today is/was supposed to be about process stuff. (I gather it was delayed.) If memory serves, Lisi hasn't even had his prelim to determine if there's sufficient evidence to take the case to full trial. We're still more than a year out from hearing an testimony, in all likelihood.

I always use the wrong word for this. My experience in law was strictly in a civil context. The office I worked for never touched the criminal stuff and I am not a lawyer, just someone who has worked with them in the past.

The rationale for pushing back this court date was because they were bringing new charges against Lisi, right? In my experience, when two lawyers attend a hearing and it ends with another deferment for discussion between the two sides, the two sides have already been in communication to negotiate a settlement. Did we ever discover what the new charges were?

So I guess there was no beat-down.

goldsbie 10:33am via Twitter for Android
Lisi's lawyer won't address allegation that Mayor recently beat him up.

I don't think it was a beat down per se...Ford just regularly smacks Lisi around when he's messed up.

BenSpurr 10:39am via TweetDeck
Doug Ford just arrived at City Hall. Says his brother is "allowed certain periods of the day to make calls."

And afternoons are for drinking gatorade mixed with vodka. On weekends, there's crack.

"I don't throw my friends under the bus....but if they happen to fall under one because they're too weak to stand after I kicked their ass, well, that's another story..." - Rob Ford

Now Doug is claiming that a doctor from rehab called him and asked him to ask the media to stop putting other patients in danger.

What an asshole.

I don't think it was a beat down per se...Ford just regularly smacks Lisi around when he's messed up.

Yeah, that's how I read it too. This wasn't a sudden out of nowhere assault, this as the usual abusive relationship they have together. Kathy didn't seem to be shocked, more weary "oh stop beating him up all the time Rob, I'm trying to watch Glee" rather than "OMG! Why are you hurting him Rob!"

There is no way he is in inpatient rehab and is given special times of the day to make calls on his cell phone. There is no inpatient rehab or detox in Toronto that allows cell phones. If he snuck it in, which is possible, he is an idiot for calling the media with it. It will have been confiscated by now if this is case. If he is still answering the phone, as evidenced by this thread, then he is not in rehab.

The rehab would not bend rules for him, unless they are a terrible rehab that is enabling him.

All this is hypothetical because he's not in rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back