225     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 237     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.8K     6 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us not forget Sandro lives in his mommy's basement. Rob owns his own house! He can have ice cream for dinner and stay up as late as he wants!

I think it's mutual. Lisi is not really a mob guy, but (according to JimmiT) he's got an uncle who might be... he's been in a room with those guys. etc. Lisi probably portrays himself as more 'connected' than he really is.

Ford is impressed with his dealer being "mob"; Lisi is impressed with his client being the Mayor.

Ya Lisi probably exaggerated his ties. Not so sure his uncle would do his bidding too. Wouldn't be a surprise if Sandro begged him to help find the video and Vito told him to leave him out of it as he's on probation

Sort of a groupie. Lovely thought.

What was it Secretary of State Kissinger said about power being the greatest aphrodisiac?

"Rob called me this morning to tell me he is settling in nicely to the new environment. He's being treated like a rock star and he misses us."
https://twitter.com/CouncillorFord/status/462324489489879040

Comments indicate some "folks" are not aware this is a fake account.

I know what "cold turkey" means, but I had to look up "hot turkey". It was funny!

Last edited:
reporterdonpeat 5:04pm via Web
"Anything could happen over the next 30 to 60 days" Cllr Denzil Minnan-Wong on Rob Ford's political future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back