187     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest homophobes are supposed to be those who are closeted...even to themselves.

Rob might be as "gay" as men in prison turn. A position of sheer, complete domination where homosexual acts become an act of humiliation. If the Ford family is paying for his fancy extortion trial lawyerin', RoFo has something over Lisi that he'd have a great fear if rejecting, putting him into a position where complete submission may be his only way of protecting himself from jail or worse. And it's not like stimulants are all that mellowing for those with abusive/aggressive tendencies.

How I see it:

Ford to dealer, "See Lisi over there? I own him. Watch, I'll make him suck my d---. Lisi, get over here and kneel."

Last edited:
This keeps going through my mind:

Where did Rob find Lisi? Or was it the other way around?
We know Lisi stepped in when Scott went to jail and Rob lost his regular supplier. What if Rob had already been "compromised" and someone else like RB had a video of Rob doing coke or crack? They wouldn't be too happy with the Dixon Road gang for trying to poach on their hold over Ford. We also know that Lisi called RB after the video thing broke. Maybe Lisi was being used by RB to keep Ford supplied and be his "buddy". " He's the mob."

Put the dots together folks.

Payman introduced them. No big mystery there.

Also, let's maybe do away with the homophobic psychologizing and "stomach turning" references to gay sex? Come on.

Also, let's maybe do away with the homophobic psychologizing and "stomach turning" references to gay sex? Come on.

Watching Rob have sex with anyone is what I was talking about, man, woman or beast, doesn't matter to me. Don't want to see Rob having sex. Period.

Watching Rob have sex with anyone is what I was talking about, man, woman or beast, doesn't matter to me. Don't want to see Rob having sex. Period.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing it. It would be grotesque yet fascinating, like a nature video of snails mating. There's a good chance it would also be hilarious.

So the pillsbury dough boy beat up a mob dude....said mob dude goes to his capo.....the capo must protect junior.

I say there's a hit put out on dough boy, or at least some kind of retribution!

And dough boy skips town on the run with help from senior brother. I'll correct my earlier post in that he's not running from the popo, but rather from the familia!

!

Someone upthread reported an overheard conversation in which one man (allegedly) said Sandro was "shook". No wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back