News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
This keeps going through my mind:

Where did Rob find Lisi? Or was it the other way around?
We know Lisi stepped in when Scott went to jail and Rob lost his regular supplier. What if Rob had already been "compromised" and someone else like RB had a video of Rob doing coke or crack? They wouldn't be too happy with the Dixon Road gang for trying to poach on their hold over Ford. We also know that Lisi called RB after the video thing broke. Maybe Lisi was being used by RB to keep Ford supplied and be his "buddy". " He's the mob."

Put the dots together folks.
Sandro grew up with Payman's little brother (they're the same age) and then became friends with Payman after high school. Then Payman starts coaching for Rob and eventually introduces him to Lisi.

Who's RB? Romeo? Did Sandro call him after the video thing broke or just after he lost his phone? I know after the video thing broke he called his alleged mobster uncle Vito a few times.

still can't believe that the toronto media and political class isn't explicitly linking this to the fact that these people are not actually from toronto, but rather from the suburbs; that the people who vote for them are not from toronto but, again, from the suburbs, and that this entire globally-covered humiliation is basically a product of mike harris' bizarre "let's append a bunch of suburbs onto toronto to dilute its power and prestige" plan. like, this is a straight line and it strikes me as odd that normal people aren't thinking that this whole shit-show doesn't just demonstrate that there is a real values divide between some of these peripherals and the adults.

Don't pathologize "the suburbs". For the zillionth time, even Etobicoke doesn't deserve Rob Ford.

Sandro grew up with Payman's little brother (they're the same age) and then became friends with Payman after high school. Then Payman starts coaching for Rob and eventually introduces him to Lisi.

Who's RB? Romeo? Did Sandro call him after the video thing broke or just after he lost his phone? I know after the video thing broke he called his alleged mobster uncle Vito a few times.
Who is Vito connected to? 'Nd?

A side note to today's story in the Star. The dealer who shot the video thought there was some sort of gay, dom relationship between Ford and Lisi with the way the mayor dominates him and smacks him around and Sandro just takes it.

A side note to today's story in the Star. The dealer who shot the video thought there was some sort of gay, dom relationship between Ford and Lisi with the way the mayor dominates him and smacks him around and Sandro just takes it.
My stomach just turned over, literally. I hope that's not the alleged rumoured sex tape.

Makes total sense. Rob is the baby in his messed up family. Shit rolls downhill. Rob can only feel manly when he rips on who he sees as weaker. In many kids it shows up as cruelty to animals. In adulthood, it's misogyny and beating on skinny rat looking guys.
If there's some latent homosexuality going on it might make sense, especially if my suspicions are right that they were all abused by dad or cronies.

Carry on with your day...

Anyone wondering if Sandro is cooperating with police and helped setup trap to get Rob to do drugs on camera?

I had always figured Lisi was tougher than rob until I read the beating thing. Now I'm thinking that might be the case. If lisi is subject to being owned by everyone, being owned by the popo isn't that different.

Makes total sense. Rob is the baby in his messed up family. Shit rolls downhill. Rob can only feel manly when he rips on who he sees as weaker. In many kids it shows up as cruelty to animals. In adulthood, it's misogyny and beating on skinny rat looking guys.
If there's some latent homosexuality going on it might make sense, especially if my suspicions are right that they were all abused by dad or cronies.

Carry on with your day...
I've heard of a few cases in the U.S. where an anti-gay politician turns out to be gay himself.

I had always figured Lisi was tougher than rob until I read the beating thing. Now I'm thinking that might be the case. If lisi is subject to being owned by everyone, being owned by the popo isn't that different.

He's definitely not tough in terms of scrapping. People are more wary of his evil plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back