233     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 241     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.8K     6 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drug dealer described how he came to be at Kathy Ford’s home Friday night. She had called him to come over and “meet the mayor,†the man said.
The drug dealer alleged he walked down to the basement to find Ford already impaired and that Ford immediately “puffed out his chest and acted like he wanted to fight me.â€
Ford then asked the man to “feel my muscles,†the dealer said.

The dealer alleged that when Kathy intervened in the attack on Lisi, Ford pushed and kicked his sister before backing off. He alleged that she then lit up a crack pipe.
“Give me some of that,†Ford allegedly said, and grabbed the pipe.

Isn't Kathy out on bail?

I wonder, like MM wondered (and all he did was wonder, for the MM haters out there) if this type of information is going to help get search warrants.

still can't believe that the toronto media and political class isn't explicitly linking this to the fact that these people are not actually from toronto, but rather from the suburbs; that the people who vote for them are not from toronto but, again, from the suburbs, and that this entire globally-covered humiliation is basically a product of mike harris' bizarre "let's append a bunch of suburbs onto toronto to dilute its power and prestige" plan. like, this is a straight line and it strikes me as odd that normal people aren't thinking that this whole shit-show doesn't just demonstrate that there is a real values divide between some of these peripherals and the adults.

Exactly. The faster we can get Parkdale, Seaton Village and East Toronto out of amalgamation, the sooner we can get back to the real Toronto and real Torontonians.

If Kathy is seen on video smoking crack, that has to put to bed the theory that her and Sandro are working with police. Occam's Razor applies again: The Ford's and their cronies are just plain stupid and high enough to be caught on video yet again.

If Kathy is seen on video smoking crack, that has to put to bed the theory that her and Sandro are working with police. Occam's Razor applies again: The Ford's and their cronies are just plain stupid and high enough to be caught on video yet again.

Knowing he smokes crack with his sister explains MacIntyre's home invasion/debt collection more clearly now.

Isn't there another brother that isn't talked about much that also has a drug problem?

Isn't there another brother that isn't talked about much that also has a drug problem?
Randy, the oldest son has had trouble with drugs for years. He was arrested for holding a "client" hostage until he paid his debt. Yup, the Fords are just regular folks.

In his account of the evening, the drug dealer alleges that Ford three times got Lisi down and pummeled him until Kathy Ford intervened .

“Poor Sandro was crying like a baby,†the dealer said, describing Lisi down on the ground, protecting his face as blows rained down on him from Ford.

“Leave him be, Robbie,†the man recalled Kathy saying.

“He’s the mob,†Ford said, getting up off Lisi.

“Oh right,†Kathy said, rolling her eyes, the man said

"He's the mob"

Interesting that Hotmail Lawyer didn't push back harder on the Star story. He's usually pretty quick with discrediting sources on Ford.

"He's the mob"

So the pillsbury dough boy beat up a mob dude....said mob dude goes to his capo.....the capo must protect junior.

I say there's a hit put out on dough boy, or at least some kind of retribution!

And dough boy skips town on the run with help from senior brother. I'll correct my earlier post in that he's not running from the popo, but rather from the familia!

See what I did there! Someone put the damn connection points together :) and tell me I'm paranoid! Hahaha!

This is les nessman reporting from crazy town!

"He's the mob"

This keeps going through my mind:

Where did Rob find Lisi? Or was it the other way around?
We know Lisi stepped in when Scott went to jail and Rob lost his regular supplier. What if Rob had already been "compromised" and someone else like RB had a video of Rob doing coke or crack? They wouldn't be too happy with the Dixon Road gang for trying to poach on their hold over Ford. We also know that Lisi called RB after the video thing broke. Maybe Lisi was being used by RB to keep Ford supplied and be his "buddy". " He's the mob."

Put the dots together folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back