181     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.7K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Some think" are weasel words, Jimmi. Who thinks? Anyone who has any reason to think?

My main contact thinks it might have been Smiths that Siad used to film with. They can't tell me all the reasons for suspecting that though.

He always had money. And Renata may not have felt she had a lot of options after her first marriage failed (allegedly due to her substance abuse issues).

We always have choices .... Like choosing to deal with substance abuse issues. It's pretty sad if she felt her only choice was to marry money.

Let's recap this day, a year ago:

12:52 AM - Elena Basso tells Liban Siyad that Rob Ford is at 15 Windsor, and to come over quickly. Between 12:38 and 1:23 Sandro Lisi's texting is hitting off a cell tower 800 meters from the Basso home.

2:18 AM - Abdullahi Harun said that he had Rob Ford smoking on the "dugga". Liban Siyad tells him to take a picture because of what it would be worth. Harun says that the picture did not go through.

4:23 - 5:07 AM - Lisi calls Ford's cell 19x and Fabio Basso's cell twice.

5:51 AM - Siyah says Rob Ford was smoking his rocks today, that he was at Princess' (Elena's) house and that he'd put a picture up on Instagram.

10:47 AM - Lisi calls Thomas Beyer, former Ford Executive Assistant.

11:37 AM - Lisi calls Siyad, identifies himself as one of the guys at Elena's last night and accuses Siyad and friends of stealing Ford's phone. Says Ford is freaking out because he needs his phone, and that Siyad should get the phone back or Ford would put heat on Dixon.

1:01 PM - Siyad and Juiceman discuss plausible explanations for possession of the phone. Siyad asks if he should say he thought it was Fab's phone and he took it by accident, Juiceman demurs. Another man takes Juiceman's phone and tells Siyad to make it clear the return of the phone is not because of the cops. Siyad says he didn't like being threatened and that they have a picture of Ford on the pipe. The man says that they love and respect Ford, but they have him on a lot of fucked up situations and don't want to say anything. Siyad decides to say his little nigger took it by accident, not knowing whose it was.

1:22 PM - Siyad tells Lisi he has the phone. Lisi tells Siyad he has some spliffs. They agree to meet at Country Style, 11 Blackfriar Avenue off Kipling.

1:25 PM - Lisi tells Siyad they've arrived. Siayd says he's walking up. Lisi says they're in the back.

1:39 - 1:42 PM - Lisi calls Thomas Beyer, former Ford Executive Assistant.

1:44 PM - Lisi recieves a call from Ford's residential number.

5:31 PM
- Siyad claims he got 1.5 of Kush from Lisi.

Pages 219 - 229 This has been severely edited for brevity and omits a number of characters that Lisi was in frantic communication with that day, including Romeo DiBattista, and numbers such as Holt Renfrew on Bloor. Also, a closer study of the cell towers Lisi was hitting off of could indicate where he likely traveled to pick up the weed.

April 20th, Ford was with Councillor Mark Grimes at Colonel Samuel Smith Park as part of a Community Clean-up day. Ford told the Sun “We can’t have graffiti in this city, it’s disgusting,”

Former staffer Isaac Ransom, who was in the park that morning, told police that Ford told him the mayor had “put his cell phone on top of his car and that it disappeared.”

Ford asked David Price to get him a new phone.

The Star on Price to police: "Price spoke with Doug Ford because the phone was registered through Deco Labels. Doug Ford has a business relationship with Bell Canada. He told Price that the store where they normally do business, at Weston Road and Hwy 401, was probably closed. Price called and went by the store, it was closed. He then went to the Bell Store at Sherway Gardens and got a new phone, a blackberry bold, for the Mayor. The new phone was turned over to the mayor that day, the Saturday. . . .

Sometime the next week Price was asked to return that new phone because the lost phone was found. This was probably the middle of the week."
community.jpg

Attachments

• community.jpg
    community.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,048
Last edited:
Awesome Sublime. :)
I wonder what Tom B's part in this was? Was he just the guy who got the phone from Lisi? Or something more involved......

My main contact thinks it might have been Smiths that Siad used to film with. They can't tell me all the reasons for suspecting that though.

So what's with Brazen 2 now? Is it in hyper sleep? Lying in its death bed? Or is MM right and all the TPS have is "lesser charges" to be laid after Oct 27?

He always had money. And Renata may not have felt she had a lot of options after her first marriage failed (allegedly due to her substance abuse issues).

I often feel like Renata was a "Russian Bride" (yes, I know she's Polish), brought in as a mate by the family for the charmless, shy, unattractive loser son. In return, she got to bring her family here to Canada. As a former shy fat kid (still fat, but no longer shy), I don't see anything about him that could be seen as desirable personality-wise. He seems so two-dimensional and lacking in any sort of nuance or charm. He's a teenage boy trapped in a middle-aged man's failing body.

I often feel like Renata was a "Russian Bride" (yes, I know she's Polish), brought in as a mate by the family for the charmless, shy, unattractive loser son. In return, she got to bring her family here to Canada. As a former shy fat kid (still fat, but no longer shy), I don't see anything about him that could be seen as desirable personality-wise. He seems so two-dimensional and lacking in any sort of nuance or charm. He's a teenage boy trapped in a middle-aged man's failing body.

"Their childhood homes are in the same Etobicoke neighbourhood." page 52 "Crazy Town.

The book mentions her parents, and first husband, were born in Poland. The one time I heard her speak a few words on TV ( as she was being led through the underground garage at City Hall ), I did not detect an accent.

"The woman behind the mayor: who is Renata Ford?"
http://www.torontolife.com/informer...he-woman-behind-the-mayor-who-is-renata-ford/

Last edited:
Their false consciousness needs to be broken in a systematic determined manner.

Toronto Life on 6 things we learned from Rob Ford's campaign launch:

http://www.torontolife.com/informer...six-things-learned-rob-fords-campaign-launch/

Lumpenproletariet
Roughly translated as slum workers or the mob, this term identifies the class of outcast, degenerated and submerged elements that make up a section of the population of industrial centers. It includes beggars, prostitutes, gangsters, racketeers, swindlers, petty criminals, tramps, chronic unemployed or unemployables, persons who have been cast out by industry, and all sorts of declassed, degraded or degenerated elements. In times of prolonged crisis (depression), innumerable young people also, who cannot find an opportunity to enter into the social organism as producers, are pushed into this limbo of the outcast. Here demagogues and fascists of various stripes find some area of the mass base in time of struggle and social breakdown, when the ranks of the Lumpenproletariat are enormously swelled by ruined and declassed elements from all layers of a society in decay.

We always have choices .... Like choosing to deal with substance abuse issues. It's pretty sad if she felt her only choice was to marry money.

Is she the only one in this, though? Again, Renata's own family is truly a sleeper factor in all of this--and for all we know, might have the last laugh in any Ford empire collapse.

I can see it now, going back a decade and a half or so...Renata's family's all "go for it!" about it, while Rob's family is glad to see Rob married off into "normalcy" rather than drifting as per usual....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back