93     0 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 5.6K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the legality, but GPS surveillance seems pretty common for spouses suspected of running around. Not surprised if police would use it also.

As advertised on "Cheaters"
http://www.cheatersspyshop.com/gps-trackers.html

( I see Clark Gable III is the host. It's a good thing they didn't have that stuff when Grandpa Clark was "King of Hollywood"!

I wouldn't be surprised if the City of Toronto has it installed in many of their vehicles.

But why the intense surveillance a year after the alleged extortion ?

Well, Jimmy, that's why we keep hounding you and MetroMan for intel! < smile >

How's May 7 looking for the pool? I have a place of honour reserved for that painting.
No idea! Think cops are just desperate to catch Ford doing anything? Could they be that incompetent?

No idea! Think cops are just desperate to catch Ford doing anything? Could they be that incompetent?

Honestly, that would be the worst possible conclusion to all this. It would mean we have an absentee mayor who smokes crack with gangs while threatening to crack down on them with police action (or worse)... and a police force that couldn't catch him when he was doing it right in front of their faces, then likely abused their power to some degree going after him in desperation.

He says the same two guys have been following him for months and they're not media. In terms of the tracker I think he found it under his car.
I wonder if the cops followed Lisi to the Steak Queen that infamous night. If so, maybe they watched him give drugs to Ford?

Honestly, that would be the worst possible conclusion to all this. It would mean we have an absentee mayor who smokes crack with gangs while threatening to crack down on them with police action (or worse)... and a police force that couldn't catch him when he was doing it right in front of their faces, then likely abused their power to some degree going after him in desperation.

Indeed but I've suspected all along cops have something up their sleeves that we are unaware of. Like Giroux is supposed to be the best.

Indeed but I've suspected all along cops have something up their sleeves that we are unaware of. Like Giroux is supposed to be the best.

I'm very skeptical about any connection to Anthony Smith, but something in that ballpark would certainly fit the bill here.

Last edited:
Ford walking in the Caribana parade with scantily clad women makes him a perv.

No, it doesn't--by that measure, *everyone* walking amidst the "scantily clad women" of Caribana (and there are plenty, of all ages) is a perv. Now, if he were openly groping them or propositioning them, it'd be different. But yeah, re

"Yes, Rob Ford is an international embarrassment. Yes, he is the worst possible choice for Toronto’s future. But given the choice between a belligerent, impolite, and flawed politician who says he loves us, and a society that continually reminds us that it doesn’t, our options continue to leave us thirsty."

Translation: the so-called "unloved" can be easy bait for charlatans and fleece artists.

20131220-Ford-Bobble.jpg

rob-ford.jpg

250px-Woodrow.png

ragonastick.png

Last edited:
Could they be that incompetent?

Of course, incompetence isn't the only conceivable explanation.

I'm very skeptical about any connection to Anthony Smith...

I might be more skeptical about a Ford or associates connection with the murder of Anthony Smith if Twohey hadn't found it credible, if Nisar Hashimi hadn't been offered a plea deal for manslaughter that leaves him eligible for parole in three years, if the RCMP han't sealed the search warrant used against Hanad Mohamed, or if TPS hadn't additionally concluded that the shooting of Abdullahi Harun - the same day as the assault on Fabio and his girlfriend, was also unrelated to the video. Certainly, justice isn't being seen to be done.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't--by that measure, *everyone* walking amidst the "scantily clad women" of Caribana (and there are plenty, of all ages) is a perv. Now, if he were openly groping them or propositioning them, it'd be different. But yeah, re

Translation: the so-called "unloved" can be easy bait for charlatans and fleece artists.

20131220-Ford-Bobble.jpg

rob-ford.jpg

250px-Woodrow.png

ragonastick.png

I wasn't talking about everyone, just Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back