News   Jul 17, 2024
 683     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
BNWR 691 to be sure

I always found it intriguing that the license plate for Ford's Caddy is so close to the Range Rover Lisi was driving:

BNWR 691: Cadillac Escalade, registered to Deco
BNWH 091 (previously BHHZ 513): Land Rover Range Rover, registered to Walter Sima.

(ITO, Appendix A, pp 35-36, PDF doc pp. 55-56)

Coincidence? Probably. It just raised my eyebrow first time I went through the ITO how similar the plates were.

Or maybe it's directed at the guys behind the lawsuit? So many crazy things happening in his life it could be anything.

Exactly, it could be ANYONE. Ford's a hothead who likes to rant. Zero impulse control at the best of times, and he's high as all get out in that video.

I think the only person we can be sure the video is NOT about is....Hulk Hogan.

I always found it intriguing that the license plate for Ford's Caddy is so close to the Range Rover Lisi was driving:
BNWH 091 (previously BHHZ 513): Land Rover Range Rover, registered to Walter Sima.

How often do "folks" change their plates? I've replaced cars, but not my plates in the last 40 years.
View attachment 24087
That's not my plate, but mine are identical. From the "73" three letter "B" "KEEP IT BEAUTIFUL" series.

To keep on topic, I wonder if our mayor will ever make them?

Last edited:
How often do "folks" change their plates? I've replaced cars, but not my plates in the last 40 years.
View attachment 24087
That's not my plate, but mine are identical. From the "73" "B" "KEEP IT BEAUTIFUL" series.

To keep on topic, maybe I'll get around to replacing it if/when our mayor starts making them.

Here, they just switched over to the 4-letter prefixes. I was told that you could tell if someone registered before or after you depending on the last letter/#s.
Maybe Ford is paying for his hook up's (Rat Lisi) ride as well as 15 Windsor's bills?

Last edited:

(ITO, Appendix A, pp 35-36, PDF doc pp. 55-56)

Coincidence? Probably. It just raised my eyebrow first time I went through the ITO how similar the plates were.

Those plates are 10600 variations apart by my count, and Ford has run through a plate or two since the Escalade, I'm with you on the probably.

Exactly, it could be ANYONE. Ford's a hothead who likes to rant. Zero impulse control at the best of times, and he's high as all get out in that video.

I think the only person we can be sure the video is NOT about is....Hulk Hogan.
I disagree. Ford is a hothead but he's only a hothead about himself and his family. He couldn't give shit number one about a by-election in Toronto Danforth. It's just not a thing to him at all.

Whatever he was ranting about it was about his personal "cred".

View attachment 24087
That's not my plate, but mine are identical. From the "73" three letter "B" "KEEP IT BEAUTIFUL" series.

To keep on topic, I wonder if our mayor will ever make them?
I always loved that Ontario's plate motto was basically "No littering".

Getting one stolen is the most frequent cause, AFAIK.

I replaced mine because the blue was really faded. I can't remember how old but I think they were almost 20 years old. The funny thing is, I've seen a few plates where the numbers/letters were only 1 or 2 off from mine. I think they must be sequential at various license plate offices.

Ford's old license plate was "ROB FORD". I'm sure he felt more comfortable driving himself into shady situations after he got new plates.

I replaced mine because the blue was really faded. I can't remember how old but I think they were almost 20 years old. The funny thing is, I've seen a few plates where the numbers/letters were only 1 or 2 off from mine. I think they must be sequential at various license plate offices.

I've seen AVAN-### on a Smart car.

I've seen BENZ-### on a Benz.

Random chance can be amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back