395     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 867     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the "Rant Video" becoming UT's Paul is Dead? These interps are getting more and more arcane.

Haha, maybe. It's a lazy and cold Sunday over here, and I saw the discussion had reemerged. And I guess it was in the news again. Regardless, this stuff is pretty interesting. Drugs, murder, politics, police, gangsters, hidden cameras...and shit is generally coming down to the wire.

But as an add-on to my previous posts: Considering the video is edited somewhat with pieces omitted, I feel that whoever did so, did so for a reason.
-Perhaps they wanted any benign aspect to the rant not seen, so as to make Ford seem more threatening
-Perhaps there is a complete video where real evidence about McIntyre (or the Hulkster) can be viewed/interpreted (which in turn can be sold at a later date, used as a bargaining chip, or published when newspaper sales need a boost).

ok, but what about his Astrological Chart! (Weirdly, he was born on the same day of the year as Ian Fleming and er, Kylie Minogue, but whatever)

'Geminis born May 28 have absolutely no sense of danger, no fear of failing. These people don't wait for life to happen to them -- they go out and wrestle with it. They are adventurous types who never lose interest in life or confidence in their ability to conquer it."

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/horoscopes-astrology/may-28-birthday-astrology.htm

I am wondering, however, how Ford's family situation is. I feel for his kids. He could have brought them to the parade today (?) or have spent much more time with them rather than posing for photos with club goers.
No kids at the parade, just Mikey Ford. I believe he was the driver. Jerry wasn't there.

HA! funny...

I'd not seen that, I was working off the pic from last month when Jerry was sitting in the illegally parked Escalade in front of Now's office...
fords illegally parked escalade.jpg

Attachments

• fords illegally parked escalade.jpg
    fords illegally parked escalade.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 468
Haha, maybe. It's a lazy and cold Sunday over here, and I saw the discussion had reemerged. And I guess it was in the news again. Regardless, this stuff is pretty interesting. Drugs, murder, politics, police, gangsters, hidden cameras...and shit is generally coming down to the wire.

But as an add-on to my previous posts: Considering the video is edited somewhat with pieces omitted, I feel that whoever did so, did so for a reason.
-Perhaps they wanted any benign aspect to the rant not seen, so as to make Ford seem more threatening
-Perhaps there is a complete video where real evidence about McIntyre (or the Hulkster) can be viewed/interpreted (which in turn can be sold at a later date, used as a bargaining chip, or published when newspaper sales need a boost).

I think edited out parts might have to do with not identifying other people in the room. How likely is it that Ford never said anything to another person there and called them by name, or that unseen people didn't say anything that could identify them? We hear a bit of off-camera banter, but not enough to make anything out of it.

Just for the record, this stuff was all covered in depth and at length on this thread at the time.

Are you the hall monitor? lol
Some of us arrived here after these conversations, it's a slow news day and, there are thousands of posts in this thread. There's gonna be some overlap and repeats.

"Birds,birds, birds...just little birds like this is fucked Daddy"

I don't know why it is so hard for people today to understand this sentence.

Birds, especially "little birds" is a reference to "children" or the young, especially those with a low IQ or immature.

"Like this is fucked" is also easy, today we would use terms like FUBAR. There is a situation that is becoming, or is out of control.

"Daddy" traditionally denotes a "father figure" or someone who is in charge of the present situations, or someone who is in an ownership. "Daddy" can also be seen used like "dude", but if it is a salutation then the former would apply.

Birds, especially "little birds" is a reference to "children" or the young, especially those with a low IQ or immature.

"Like this is fucked" is also easy, today we would use terms like FUBAR. There is a situation that is becoming, or is out of control.

"Daddy" traditionally denotes a "father figure" or someone who is in charge of the present situations, or someone who is in an ownership. "Daddy" can also be seen used like "dude", but if it is a salutation then the former would apply.

I know, but he's also as high as a m*therfuc*er, so who knows. Also, Freud is dead.

no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back