238     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 650     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any of the Fords' Italian buddies been in the news lately?
What's the garbage contract status?
Why did that speakeasy coincidently get a fresh reno as soon as RoFo became known as a patron?

Has any of the Fords' Italian buddies been in the news lately?
What's the garbage contract status?
Why did that speakeasy coincidently get a fresh reno as soon as RoFo became known as a patron?

Will there be an ITO released relating to information found on Fords Onstar or the Lisi ICloud(Apple) records?

In my role as purchaser here at my company, I was recently asked to order new "fall arrest" gear to replace the old.

I couldn't help thinking that "fall arrest" means something different to me than it does to my colleagues. :)

I replaced mine because the blue was really faded. I can't remember how old but I think they were almost 20 years old. The funny thing is, I've seen a few plates where the numbers/letters were only 1 or 2 off from mine. I think they must be sequential at various license plate offices.

Your responsibility is to make sure that they are readable and undamaged. As far as I know, there's no requirement past that. You can even have a historical vehicle with the original plates on it as long as they're readable and there's no other plate issued with that number on it. FWIW, the laminate on the newer ones is only guaranteed for something less than ten years.

The boxes the plates come in are indeed sequential. They come in from the manufacturer by the skid, with one or two (can't remember) single letter combos and numbers from 000 to 999 except for the ones that aren't made, like 666. From there, they're just sent out to the various offices by the box.

Media lawyers are back inn court this week arguing for the release of more info. Apparently Sandros lawyer went way overboard with his redactions and those will likely be overturned. The iPhone and iCloud stuff could take several more weeks. I'm guessing a lot of that will be redacted until a trial is held.
Is it appearing more and more likely that Lisi will plead not guilty and a trial will occur?

Last edited:
"Official account for fictional Boy Crime Lord Mayor Rob Frod, target of the Mayor Crimes Squad. Not related to allegedly real mayor Rob Ford (known to police)."

"I'll be at the office around 12:30pm. This morning I'm meeting with constituents, to make sure they haven't squealed to the cops."
https://twitter.com/TOMayorFrod/status/448097103915401216

Last edited:
Any ITKers with a revised timeline on a possible arrest? Is April still in the offing? Is MetroMan's "dotting i's crossing t's" theory realistic?

Media lawyers are back in court this week arguing for the release of more info. Apparently Sandros lawyer went way overboard with his redactions and those will likely be overturned. The iPhone and iCloud stuff could take several more weeks. I'm guessing a lot of that will be redacted until a trial is held.
Jimmi is your cop friend safe in passing on information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back