5.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.1K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 745     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
2082 Lawrence Avenue East as campaign HQ? Oh, hell no, get out of my childhood homeland.

Also, under "About Rob" it mentions nothing about being a raging lunatic and crackhead. More lies from the Ford camp.

I believe Jacobson said Mar 28, week Friday. Should be interesting if it includes what was uncovered on iCloud.

Excellent. Would that then mean approximately another two weeks after that, we'd see the iCloud ITO released? You'd have to think TPS would want him arrested before then.

I'm not sure that would discourage anyone with a Ford Nation membership, but the donation page (with the form to enter one's credit card number and other personal details) is on an unencrypted, non-https page.

http://www.robfordformayor.ca/donate-25/

That's really really bad. Wow.
And, I just visited that adwat.ch page that keeps inserting the URLs. It's a scheme to make money from the website so I doubt this site was hacked. It might be simply a really awful strategy to make money on the site. I don't know if that's an attempt to raise campaign funds, but if it is, it's doubtful it is legal. It should be reported to Elections Canada.

And, I just visited that adwat.ch page that keeps inserting the URLs. It's a scheme to make money from the website so I doubt this site was hacked. It might be simply a really awful strategy to make money on the site. I don't know if that's an attempt to raise campaign funds, but if it is, it's doubtful it is legal. It should be reported to Elections Canada.

No, no, don't do that! If it was intentional then it's a harebrained scheme that won't work. If the site was hacked or diverted somehow, we'd definitely don't want the Ford team to know about it. Either way, Ford Nation will have a hard time donating to the campaign! Sweet!

35 year old men living in Mom's basement usually aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I assume it's partly cultural -Italians (I am one) often live at home until marrying. And I'm guessing his whole "I'll throw acid on you" demeanor makes it hard for him to nail down a commitment.

Also, we've heard two different accounts of Ledrew and Jacobsen's discussion. One has him saying that the ITO includes mention of police knowledge that Ford ordered the hit on Basso, the other verbatim transcript of an incoherent ramble by Ledrew where nothing is revealed.

Did the former ever occur?

It won't be his LEGAL undoing… it'll be his total undoing in the eyes of the public. It crosses a line that hasn't been crossed yet in what's been publicly released. It makes the highest office look utterly compromised to street thugs. He's a goner if that photo comes out, more so than if the crack video comes out I think, since everyone's already imagined the crack video and talked about it 100 times.

RWD: I felt if photos of RF smoking crack got released that it would lead to his downfall - just as you describe - and if the video becomes public
the s--- hits the fan! LI MIKE

I also noticed that when I cleared my browser cache and went back to the donation page a few times (because I really couldn't believe that it wasn't encrypted), I would get redirected to one of the adwat.ch pages sometimes. Having terrible redirect ads appear at random intervals when clicking links on your political website -- awesome; randomly redirecting people when they try to give you money -- PRICELESS.

The former also shows up in an anonymous text message bubble screencap, posted on twitter by metro man and others. that been verified or discredited?

Also, we've heard two different accounts of Ledrew and Jacobsen's discussion. One has him saying that the ITO includes mention of police knowledge that Ford ordered the hit on Basso, the other verbatim transcript of an incoherent ramble by Ledrew where nothing is revealed.

Did the former ever occur?

It's on CP24.com, I'm watching it now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back