893     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 798     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 584     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole thing just seems surreal given that from the incident last weekend in Vancouver it's pretty conclusive that Rob Ford is still using hard drugs.

Makes you wonder what's going to happen to him if he's unemployed come November. Might be pretty ugly ...

Frankly I never understood why he admitted he had been drinking for the Steak Queen rant. He's enough of a buffoon that I could easily believe he would act like that while sober (then again, is he ever "sober"?) :p

Probably was on drugs instead, so admitting he was drinking is the lesser of two evils.

Ford has no idea what embarrassment is. He wouldn't recognize such a state if it leapt up and sunk razor-sharp fangs into his gigantic posterior. So we know he was lying. Again.

I'm interested to see what happens when he is on bail, as one of the conditions will surely be to not consume any alcohol or drugs.

He is in such denial and so entitled that it'll be a real challenge to stay clean.

He would do what he did over Christmas -- stay quiet and (probably) sober for a couple of weeks but sooner or later (probably sooner) he'll indulge. Rehab is his only chance at this point. Can they make that a condition of bail?

Ford Nation Rebuttal channel is up on youtube as well. It has twice the views of the official Ford propaganda...

The YouTube show reminds me of Coach's Corner. Rob (Ron McLean) getting cut off by Doug (Don), shifting awkwardly, staring variously at the ceiling or the desk.

The Ford Nation banner looks like it's been tarped over the lawnmower in Doug's garage since the fall. Kind of comical that they're using a gmail address for the campaign. Pretty budget start overall.

I wonder if this show is being funded from their campaign money,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back