124     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 377     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 486     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attorney I spoke with confirmed my TPS source's certainty that charges are coming. That warrants were issued specifically targeting Ford after Lisi has been charged is significant. Lisi would have only been arrested and charged after the police had a case so the new warrants show Lisi as a collateral arrest as expected and put Ford directly in the bull's eye of Brazen 2 confirming him as the main subject of this investigation.

I'll say it again: Rob Ford will be charged.

What's taking them so long? Why hasn't he been charged despite apparent ample evidence of crimes committed? Det. Sgt. Giroux and his team must make this case airtight before charging Ford. We know how slippery he is. When charges are laid, they will come with a 100% conviction guarantee and that's what Brazen 2 detectives are working on now.
That is great news! MetroMan never fails to get his man.

By the way, Rob Ford should be charged with major crimes that cannot easily be shrugged off.

The attorney I spoke with confirmed my TPS source's certainty that charges are coming. That warrants were issued specifically targeting Ford after Lisi has been charged is significant. Lisi would have only been arrested and charged after the police had a case so the new warrants show Lisi as a collateral arrest as expected and put Ford directly in the bull's eye of Brazen 2 confirming him as the main subject of this investigation.

I'll say it again: Rob Ford will be charged.

What's taking them so long? Why hasn't he been charged despite apparent ample evidence of crimes committed? Det. Sgt. Giroux and his team must make this case airtight before charging Ford. We know how slippery he is. When charges are laid, they will come with a 100% conviction guarantee and that's what Brazen 2 detectives are working on now.

Does this change your view that Lisi has been working with the Police?

Rob Ford's new YouTube series set to launch Monday

A video channel dedicated solely to countering the new Ford show has already sprung up, lambasting its 30-second teaser with more than three minutes of clips of Ford scandals and controversial statements dating back to his time as a city councillor.

"Ford Nation Rebuttal will echo the call of the Ford Nation channel to '(g)et to know the mayor that the whole world is talking about,"' the channel mockingly pledges.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rob-ford-s-new-youtube-series-set-to-launch-monday-1.2529935

Ford Nation Rebuttal...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP3wRV9dxurMlsCd0qOnqsQ?feature=watch

I can't believe people are still impressed by this criminal sack of garbage merely showing up where they are. If you believe Ford is a decent guy you'll believe anything.

It's hard to get your head around for sure. I work in Scarborough, with young people and adults born and bred in Ford Nation. After the Steak Queen rant, I polled a number of youth and adults at work who are of Jamaican or Caribbean descent, and they were fine with what Ford said. I was surprised no one who I asked was offended. Similarly, one Jamaican-Canadian colleague is fully aware of Ford's gang links and drug problems, not to mention his racist attitudes, yet he intends to vote for Ford in 2014.

For, the record: I wasn't knocking Robyn Doolittle. I'm not sure what I expected, really. I just found it a bit poorly written as far as structure goes. Not a big deal, really, she's a reporter and it's her first book telling an important story. Well worth publishing! :)

In my view, the National Post has really been left in the dust

It's true, eh? The Post has been so hedgy on this whole clownshow. To the point of indifference or face-palming laugh-ablity (Selley somewhat aside. Sorry,Blatch, Alcoba, Gurney and even Kuitenbrouwer. You're useless.). The shouldered-down, true-believer nature of the National Pout makes reading it a tough slog, even if the writers are good (which they mostly are). Too bad. Could be a fine newspaper. Still, 16 years later? Even the FP lags R.O.B, IMO.

img_8860.jpg

http://aestheticmagazinetoronto.com...g-winter-volume-four-the-great-hall/img_8860/

Attachments

• img_8860.jpg
    img_8860.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 455
It's true, eh? The Post has been so hedgy on this whole clownshow. To the point of indifference or face-palming laugh-ablity (Selley somewhat aside. Sorry,Blatch, Alcoba, Gurney and even Kuitenbrouwer. You're useless.). The shouldered-down, true-believer nature of the National Pout makes reading it a tough slog, even if the writers are good (which they mostly are). Too bad. Could be a fine newspaper. Still, 16 years later? Even the FP lags R.O.B, IMO.

I think the only real scoop offered up by the Post in the crack scandal was the Slurpy story. I can't think of any other example.

It's hard to get your head around for sure. I work in Scarborough, with young people and adults born and bred in Ford Nation. After the Steak Queen rant, I polled a number of youth and adults at work who are of Jamaican or Caribbean descent, and they were fine with what Ford said. I was surprised no one who I asked was offended. Similarly, one Jamaican-Canadian colleague is fully aware of Ford's gang links and drug problems, not to mention his racist attitudes, yet he intends to vote for Ford in 2014.

I don't get his appeal. He's an irredeemable liar, his drinking and drugging should be an affront to anyone with a sense of decency and he certainly hasn't saved anywhere near as much money as he claims. Who can countenance such a repulsive person except perhaps someone who embraces their own hypocrisy?

I don't get his appeal. He's an irredeemable liar, his drinking and drugging should be an affront to anyone with a sense of decency and he certainly hasn't saved anywhere near as much money as he claims. Who can countenance such a repulsive person except perhaps someone who embraces their own hypocrisy?

There a lot of people "like" Rob Ford out there

They think everyone lies, uses drugs, drinks too much etc... so it's not a big deal to them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back