818     1 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 731     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 566     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like things just worked out this way.

I think you're giving RoFo too much credit. He can't think that far away. It's not within the capabilities of that pea brain.

You're right, of course. He has no credit with me.

Would we still be commenting on Rob Ford if he had taken a leave-of-absence?: yes!

Would we still be commenting on Rob Ford if he had resigned last year?: probably, no.

As it is, Rob Ford did not resign nor did he take a leave-of-absence, so its open season to continue commenting on his behaviour.

Love the "stop pushing me man!!!" As he pushes his way through the throng he created. He sounds like a personified piglet with his tone if voice. Laughingstock, indeed.

Love the "stop pushing me man!!!" As he pushes his way through the throng he created. He sounds like a personified piglet with his tone if voice. Laughingstock, indeed.
That point needs to be emphasized. I forget who it was but someone once said "the media might be a circus but it was Ford that pitched the tent". The madness at City Hall is all a Rob Ford creation.

Some high quality manufactured drama there. One of his staff had said there will be some questions answered after the meeting broke for lunch. He deliberately took the narrowest hall to guarantee that scene. And then send out a statement that he won't talk to the media when they behave like that.

Perhaps this is why Ford and his staff had multiple huddles during the budget meeting? They were planning that lovely scene?

Perhaps this is why Ford and his staff had multiple huddles during the budget meeting? They were planning that lovely scene?

Perhaps. I've seen about 4 camera angles now, he had plenty of room too, the driver/bodyguard/workout buddy and another staffer had a fine hole between cameras, he swerves the one way (I think into Jamie Strashin) coming into contact and the bounces to the other then grabs a random camera.... Total BS.

Not quite. Right before the first story broke about him he called a few dozen guys he guessed might have spoken to media about him. He called a lot of guys who had nothing to do with media coverage and threatened them and their families, etc.

Gawd, Lisi sounds like an absolute prince. It's small wonder he and Ford are friends. Birds of a feather and all that.

I wish he would come to one of my jobsites and try to push his way around like that. I'd relish the consequences. (I may be a little bit evil.)

The guy is just such an @ss - not even an @ss-hole - too dumb to qualify for hyphenation (actually the released emails paint a good story at how challenging it is to be on RoFo's staff).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back