News   Jul 18, 2024
 392     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 491     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Strashin ‏@StrashinCBC 1m
Video to come. But things out of control here at city hall. Ford blasting though reporters, punches thrown.

benjaminboles ‏@benjaminboles 4m
Holy shit, is Rob Ford physically fighting with those camera operators, or just shoving them? Yikes

He's definitely drunk or analog (which is why I suggested the G). From everything I know and have personally experienced, there is no way he was high on stimulants in that video. He would not be as incoherent. Stimulants GREATLY attenuate the effects of alcohol.

I don't actually think he was anything but alcohol in that vid, I just thought it would be another downer, if anything. Definitely not a stimulant.

That being said, it is possible that he's on some sort of weak stimulant dose coupled with a high dose of a disassociative like K.....but, yeah, he just looks drunk to me.

Though, as I've said before, he's looked like he was having negative reactions to stimulant use in some of the photos made public. Psychosis would be one of these. He could be having an alcohol-triggered psychosis episode in the video.

I don't know......he's fucked. Another thing I've said before: he sure as hell uses drugs as irresponsibly as a stupid 17 year old.

In both his "i'm going to kill that m-----f---k--r" and "bumblaclot" recordings, Ford appears to be having an alcohol-related psychotic break. At this point, there is absolutely no question he's mentally ill. The juxtaposition of his lack of affect, his flatness, his sullenness, his obvious boredom with reality, etc. when sober (see his appearance w the other mayors), and the incoherent and delusional rages he flies into when he's been drinking is absolutely chilling. As far as i can recall, there has never been a city in history that has had to deal with the problem that Rob Ford has become. How many politicians display symptoms of insanity while in office? I will be very surprised if some mechanism is not put into place, barring him from taking the oath of office, if by some bizarre circumstance he wins again in October.

Really? GHB or DXM? I doubt it. He does seem scatterbrained as if he's having a manic episode brought on by an undisclosed bipolar disorder. But I am certain that whatever it is is also fueled by a stimulant. So my guess is a little hard alcohol, combined with crack-cocaine.

Having said that, I have seen several people have similar 'freakouts' after very little marijuana, or very little alcohol. However, these people also were bipolar.

Having worked with people with mental health issues for many years, that is my perspective. RF has addiction and mental health stuff going on.
The whole family seems to really.

I grew up in Willowdale. Never heard of the "Willowdale underworld" before! Did they hang out in the Willow Tree townhouses? When I was a kid that place had the reputation of being the bad area of town.

I thought the Willowdale Underground was smuggling booze into the Willow underage for the Friday night double features...

He has definitely displayed symptoms of psychosis. His family is really fucked up if they don't kick his arse into shape. Enabling someone who suffers from psychosis episodes like this is morally criminal.

I could go on about what I've had to do with friends who suffered a similar fate, but I won't say more than tough love works. People can't have things go on as if everything's ok or they don't feel the impetus to change their behaviour.

Also, Doug Ford is on the budget committee. But it doesn't matter. He'll still spew nonsense down the road that he never misses a meeting.

The Budget Committee isn't meeting today. Today the Executive Committee is meeing. Doug Ford isn't on the Executive Committee ... but Rob Ford is.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

In above video from 2:05 to 2:16 Ford says,"Birds, birds, birds...just little birds...this is fucked daddy...my brother Randy walks with a purse...like 80 yr. old"

Star transcription slightly off.

From 2:47 to 2:51 Ford says, "prepare for it, i will call it...not fuckin Lisi, not Randy (his bro')

A guy fried on crack talking allegorically, rhetorically about a cocaine deal.

'Birds' are small time street dealers. Ford is insulted. His brother Randy carries 'purse' being big time dealer. Like 80 yr. old. Anyways 80 yr. olds have wealth of experience.

Just in case any wanted to know.

Have been commenting on this video since it was released.

It is a video of RoFo fried on crack acting tough before he negotiates a drug deal.

Also, listening to that video again today Ford definitely says something about Randy having purse or carrying purse. Bizarre. Must be some reference to Randy having lots of money. I can't find "purse" in the urban dictionary though haha. Perhaps someone called his brother gay or a cross-dresser?

I believe that means that he's not a small-time dealer, but higher up the ladder, with his own distribution network.

Yup. Where I come from, it would mean that he was a distributor with the wherewithal to pay for quantities as opposed to a runner or tiny middleman who would a lot of the time get things on spot or just be the purse man's distribution network.

Yup, You would think someone with power would realize all this and bring Ford to justice for the "taxpayers" sake. lol

Seems like videos of his meetings with "constituents" are surfacing.

What a dumbass RoFo is....still living the high school 'boyz in the hood' dream.
Crack, drunk driving, alleged prostitutes and still mayor. Couple of high school buddies of his will be impressed.

No news about the rough up at City Hall mentioned in the tweet a page back?
Tweet from Robyn Doolittle
So as predicted, it was total chaos as we left executive. The mayor walked through a narrow back hallway, forcing media into a sardine situation. He said he'd take questions by the "glass door" - presumably outside his office - but never did. As reporters followed him he started to shove his way out of the pack. It was very similar to the "get off my property!" incident last November. I'm told he also grabbed a photographers lens. Video on the Star shortly. (The mayor did talk a bit about taxes - how councillors want to raise them and he's the only one fighting to keep them low - but ignored questions about the videos, Lisi and drug use).

Jamie Strashin ‏@StrashinCBC 1m
Video to come. But things out of control here at city hall. Ford blasting though reporters, punches thrown.

benjaminboles ‏@benjaminboles 4m
Holy shit, is Rob Ford physically fighting with those camera operators, or just shoving them? Yikes

Some high quality manufactured drama there. One of his staff had said there will be some questions answered after the meeting broke for lunch. He deliberately took the narrowest hall to guarantee that scene. And then send out a statement that he won't talk to the media when they behave like that.

Maybe he's been taking lessons on accountability and transparency from the Russians, Ukrainians, Chinese, Burmese, Egyptians, etc.
Nah, they'd all have him shot.

He sure is all about accountability! What a gigantic puke of a child.

I wonder if he'll bring Renata, his children, his mom, his third cousin twice removed, and former nanny out for the trek back into the committee room and then after beg the media to stay out of his personal life.

Maybe he did it on purpose so that he could lay blame at the feet of everyone else for the subsequent necessary tax increase. Yell about it a lot and try to make himself look like the champion of the taxpayer. (Though to this taxpayer he ain't no champion.)

More like things just worked out this way.

I think you're giving RoFo too much credit. He can't think that far away. It's not within the capabilities of that pea brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back