864     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 773     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 577     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard anything aside from online speculation. One person I know who's friends with one of the main mafia families here hasn't heard anything along those lines. The only type of connection like that I'm aware of is Sandro used to brag that one of his relatives was a mobster. According to the ito he called that relative a few times in between extorting Siad and that other guy. But said relative is getting old now and on parole so maybe he's moved on from that life.

since it is in the ito... you can share the name, right? who's the (known) mobster?

The Rob Ford reggae playlist

Rob Ford a Rastaman?

Toronto's crack-smoking mayor is back and he's feeling irie.

[...]

And guess what, mon? It's inspired yet another music playlist, but this time we're going to escape the bitter cold and bask in the Caribbean sun for some good ol' reggae sounds.

Roll up a big fatty (where legal), and get ready for these RoFo Jamaican jams. Cha mon!

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2014/01/22/the-rob-ford-reggae-playlist

Press conference momentarily, apparently.

Robyn Dolittle asked Ford a question about his escapades at Steak Queen. He walked off. I think it was for the best, he would have had a chance to spread his lies otherwise.

His uncle vito. He's done a few stints in a federal prison but I'm not sure if he's an actual mobster as Sandro describes him or just an ex con who happens to be Italian.

in case there are others that would like the refresh too...

MALFERA, Joe
aka. Joe MALFARA (?)

According to David PRICE, Sandro LISI's cousin is Joe MALFERA (NOTE: The correct spelling is likely "MALFARA").

PRICE implies that Joe MALFERA attended high school with PRICE and Doug FORD.

It is not certain if or how "Joe MALFERA" is related to Vito MALFARA, Frank MALFARA or Bruno MALFARA.

https://sites.google.com/site/therobfordfiles/associates/project-brazen-2-profiles/joe-malfera

Even his own clients and other drug dealers think he's shady. If there was a professional drug dealers college they'd revoke his license. As one of his customers put it, he gets you hooked as a client and then forces you to do things for him. And if you cross him he'll do things like find out where you're using and call the cops on you.

Really?

This guy would get his ass handed to him in the drug dealing world I used to be in. He'd have had his face broken in multiple times by now. What a joke. He's not a drug dealer...he's just a narcissistic psycho.

You're right about the revocation of drug dealing licence. I don't think any of the sources I ever dealt with would touch this joke with somebody else's drugs. No wonder he kept getting arrested.

What if this isn't alcohol, or narcotics...but rather a combination of stress, and an assortment of prescribed drugs?

Anyone can have multiple doctors to prescribe multiple things - which when combined could fuck you up pretty good. He could have one doctor prescribing him Adderall for his learning disability (legal, quality, long-lasting speed), another Valium for his stress (nice, old-school anti-anxiety drug), and maybe another giving him Ambien for insomnia.

Combine that with drinking purple drank/sizzurp (because that's what "average guys" do), and most would be pretty toasted.

That sounds legit to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back