449     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 625     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs. Drugs. Drugs.

1. I've never seen anyone act like that after "a couple of drinks"
2. I've never seen anyone act like that after many drinks either, for that matter. It slows you down, it doesn't speed you up.
3. Someone saw him sober earlier. How many drinks does it take to get Rob Ford hammered? A dozen? Where and when did he drink that much?

It's the new "subways subways subways" -- Drugs, drugs, drugs! Probably crack, but meth is possible.

I'm sorry, but meth does not make you act like an idiot drunk. Neither does crack. Or coke. Not when you're high. Crackheads and cokeheads are generally messed up and act strangely all the time because of overuse and psychological and neurological difficulties associated with said overuse.

I have very extensive personal experience with these things and I guarantee that he was not on coke, crack, or meth in that video. To me, he looks drunk or analog (G or some other downers....possibly an over-excited dextromethorphan...but I am certain beyond a doubt that he is NOT on a stimulant. He wouldn't be so incoherent.

As long as it's just a pole.

Dayum I hope he's arrested soon.

That's my hope. Just him and a pole. The reason I want him to be taken out is exactly because I don't want him mashing anyone else up in his self-entitled psychotic escapades.

Or, wait....off a bridge, into the Humber! That way the people of Roncesvalles can rest assured that I didn't bear them any ill will.

Last edited:
Sigh. I KNEW it. Every time I leave town, RoFo does something spectacularly shocking. At the beginning of November, I was in California for his "Yes, I smoked crack cocaine". Now I'm in LA, the second I land yesterday I see that he's in yet another drunken stupor. Thank goodness for this board so I can keep up-to-date. Oh, I'm going away in March, expect a nuclear Ford meltdown sometime around March 20th.

We're not friends--we're former friends. The phone call I mentioned wasn't pleasant, to put it mildly.

Thanks for the explanation. Makes MUCH more sense now. Is it safe to say that "unpleasantries" have been directed at you because of your contributions to this thread, then?

Dougie isn't at the council meeting this morning. Probably cooling off somewhere.

He's not at the budget meeting?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is this not like the most important meeting to be at? Especially if you're a certain Mayor's campaign manager, and this budget will be a huge part of the campaign? It's the freaking tax hike meeting!

Also, listening to that video again today Ford definitely says something about Randy having purse or carrying purse. Bizarre. Must be some reference to Randy having lots of money. I can't find "purse" in the urban dictionary though haha. Perhaps someone called his brother gay or a cross-dresser?

Hrm. At a guess, I would think it was "Perse" as in "Persy" -- short for Personal, which is slang/lingo for drugs for personal use, set aside from what's to be sold. In the vein of Urban Dictionary:

Guy:
Hey, carrying?

Dealer:
Only persy.

Last edited:
Hrm. At a guess, I would think it was "Perse" as in "Persey" -- short for Personal, which is slang/lingo for drugs for personal use, set aside from what's to be sold. In the vein of Urban Dictionary:

Guy:
Hey, carrying?

Dealer:
Only persy.

this was all covered pretty thoroughly when that video first came out. do we really need to go through speculating what 'purse' means all over again? also, 'persy' for personal is funny and wrong.

Hrm. At a guess, I would think it was "Perse" as in "Persey" -- short for Personal, which is slang/lingo for drugs for personal use, set aside from what's to be sold. In the vein of Urban Dictionary:

Guy:
Hey, carrying?

Dealer:
Only persy.

Damn English language.

He's not at the budget meeting?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is this not like the most important meeting to be at? Especially if you're a certain Mayor's campaign manager, and this budget will be a huge part of the campaign? It's the freaking tax hike meeting!
Also, Doug Ford is on the budget committee. But it doesn't matter. He'll still spew nonsense down the road that he never misses a meeting.

Well JimmiT, I want to thank you. I always look forward to your posts, as I find your inside view fascinating. MM is no slouch either!

This fiasco has been like an interactive (for some of you) movie playing out real time.
I'm sure this will be remembered as some sort of watershed moment in citizen journalism.
From rinnse to Gawker vid/pic and onward. Maybe it's because I don't watch many movies or partake in TV, but I am enthralled.

Its been reported that people have to sign a document promising that they wouldn’t bring their cell phone or a recording device into the mayor’s office. Maybe he'll have to extend that request to include anyone in his vicinity including outside his office, such as restaurants. No Richard Nixon recording devices in Rob's office, I guess.

Now we know why he does not like taking public transit. They have recording devices on the platforms and vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back