387     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 537     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 881     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voice saying "That's to go, Man" in the Steak Queen video sounds a lot like the voice goading Rob on during the violent rant video ("These guys are pros, Buddy"). which I suppose puts Lisi at both places. Was it ever confirmed that it was Lisi's voice in that murder-rant video?

Rob needs more friends like this guy--" I only recorded him to show people that he wasn't impaired." He still doesn't seem to get that it's the fact that Lisi was sitting with him that got everyone's attention. Actually, if he's a Ford supporter, he probably has no idea who Lisi is, since most of them don't really follow the news that closely.

Not only that, if Rob Ford was not impaired shortly after being very impaired, it's strong evidence to suggest a fast-acting short-lived narcotic, as opposed to booze.

The voice saying "That's to go, Man" in the Steak Queen video sounds a lot like the voice goading Rob on during the violent rant video ("These guys are pros, Buddy"). which I suppose puts Lisi at both places. Was it ever confirmed that it was Lisi's voice in that murder-rant video?
yeah, the voice does sound similar.

Rob needs more friends like this guy--" I only recorded him to show people that he wasn't impaired." He still doesn't seem to get that it's the fact that Lisi was sitting with him that got everyone's attention. Actually, if he's a Ford supporter, he probably has no idea who Lisi is, since most of them don't really follow the news that closely.

his explanation makes no sense. how could he know that there was another video showing him swearing in Jamaican slang and looking wasted when he made the decision to film this video???

I just can't stop wondering what the hell was he thinking? It almost seems like it was staged. Or is he actually that stupid. It's just so strange.
Typical behaviour for an alcoholic / addict: binge, dry out for 2-12 weeks, feel good, then encounter some type of trigger (such as meeting an old friend) that engages the idea of "what's the harm in having one or two with a pal?"

This has been going on throughout Ford's entire life. And Doug keeps repeating the excuse that Rob's not an alcoholic because he doesn't drink every day. Someone needs to educate him but he won't listen.

Last edited:
his explanation makes no sense. how could he know that there was another video showing him swearing in Jamaican slang and looking wasted when he made the decision to film this video???

Good point. Why would he go to so much trouble to (poorly) film it, without knowing what was going to happen next? Just to prove that Ford isn't drunk in public 100% of the time? It makes no sense at all. He sounds a little frightened, no?

ddale8 11:04pm via Web
Rexdale resident on Rob Ford to reporters at Steak Queen: “The entire world laughed at Jesus too."

This was a wide-eyed woman carrying a ford nation sign on a stick, marching through the restaurant in support of Rob. At least she wasn't wearing a cowboy hat or dressed in pyjamas...

Yeah, at this point when *these* are the sorts being trotted out as "typical Ford supporters", you know there's a point of no return.

I'm chalking that up to lazy English. Meaning uploading to YouTube, not actually shooting the clip. I don't think there is any real mystery here with this guy.

Also, listening to that video again today Ford definitely says something about Randy having purse or carrying purse. Bizarre. Must be some reference to Randy having lots of money. I can't find "purse" in the urban dictionary though haha. Perhaps someone called his brother gay or a cross-dresser?

I believe that means that he's not a small-time dealer, but higher up the ladder, with his own distribution network.

I believe that as part of a plea deal, Sandro Lisi is working with police to catch Ford purchasing drugs from his old friend. Sandro may be a criminal but he's not dumb enough to be seen with Ford in public locations while the media -- and the entire Toronto public -- have their eyes on them. Lisi is smart enough to employ anti-surveillance tactics, so it's uncharacteristic of him to be seen in such a public location.

Would it not be easier to have the Ford's pay for the best lawyers in the city and then skate? Seems to me (but what do I know) the result would be about the same and he does not have to worry about something like what happened to Scott Mc happening to him.

Yeah, at this point when *these* are the sorts being trotted out as "typical Ford supporters", you know there's a point of no return.

With the flag, is it wrong for me to get this image stuck in my mind? I'm not usually one to bash the supporters of politicans I don't like, but in this case...

screwball.jpg

Attachments

• screwball.jpg
    screwball.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 491
Not only that, if Rob Ford was not impaired shortly after being very impaired, it's strong evidence to suggest a fast-acting short-lived narcotic, as opposed to booze.
The Lisi video was before the Jamaican rant video, not impaired to impaired rather quickly. Same conclusion though, drugs, not booze.

Unless you were referring to the reported Tim Horton's video where he was said to be impaired. I'm going to ignore that one unless we get more details or see it.

On a side note, I've spoken with Sandro since the crack scandal broke and he claimed he was the only friend the mayor had left. Everyone else is scared of ending up in the papers if they're seen with the mayor in public because they all have criminal backgrounds. So it's no surprise they still hang out. Apparently the mayor is really lonely and depressed.

I'm always confused about how this all works for you, JimmiT. Don't your posts here and your "real world" existence come into conflict? Doesn't Lisi, for example, know the things you have written about him in this thread?

I believe that means that he's not a small-time dealer, but higher up the ladder, with his own distribution network.

Yup. Where I come from, it would mean that he was a distributor with the wherewithal to pay for quantities as opposed to a runner or tiny middleman who would a lot of the time get things on spot or just be the purse man's distribution network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back