News   Jul 09, 2024
 335     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 372     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was relevant.

I can confirm that business owners and condo developers on King West (including my own employer) met at Brassaii a few nights ago to discuss concerns about criminal elements along the strip, including the Cobra Lounge shooting, Loki Lounge (Anthony Smith) shooting and recent arsons. There were concerns expressed about the spike in violence in the last year hurting the image of the strip. My boss overheard one Greek lounge owner say that he's noticed an increase in clientele from what he suspected to be organized crime and mob elements. Noticeably absent from the meet up were the owner of Loki Lounge and the owner of both Cobra Lounge and Brant House.

Last edited:
OK, all very sordid, but are we SURE Alana Kindree is involved? There's probably more than one blonde named Alana. What's the proof here? Have you done a side-by-side detailed photo comparisons to confirm it's the same Alana? Because the woman who runs Staacked calls herself "Alana Marie" and her website is registered to Alana Carroll. See here:

Registrant Email: alanamarie1b1l@yahoo.ca
Admin Name: alana carroll
Admin Organization: alana carroll
Admin Street: 33 rangoon road
Admin City: etobicoke
Admin State/Province: ontario
Admin Postal Code: m9c 4n5
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: 416 333 0446

I think alana is the blonde girl in the original photo posted in this forum. I immediately recognized her face upon looking at the photo. Alana Marie is not the same girl... She has a twitter account that is still publicly active. Alana kindree shut down her twitter account right after the story broke... Which is telling in the least... She could've just made it private but I'm willing to bet this girl isn't as squeaky clean as I thought she was.

How old is the Alana in question? The Alana from Staacked posted this 7 years ago as 'Arianna" on a poker forum:

16-02-2006, 10:17 AM #1
arianna
Newbie Member

Default promo model looking 2 deal at tournaments
hey guys, i am a poker dealer looking to work poker games and tournaments

contact me at alanamarie1b1l@yahoo.ca. serious inquiries only please!

OK, all very sordid, but are we SURE Alana Kindree is involved? There's probably more than one blonde named Alana. What's the proof here? Have you done a side-by-side detailed photo comparisons to confirm it's the same Alana? Because the woman who runs Staacked calls herself "Alana Marie" and her website is registered to Alana Carroll. See here:

I compared the face of the blonde in the center of the photo that Les Nessman posted to several of the photos on A.K.'s "model mayhem" web page. I'm pretty certain it's her. You can do the same and judge for yourself.

The info you listed is for the owner/operator of Staaked Entertainment. See my "Two Alanas" theory, posted earlier.

Medically assisted 'cold turkey' usually includes valium injections to help with DT's, and increased fluids with electolytes and vitamin B complex, also requires constant monitoring by a medical professional

Ford wouldn't be likely to do that,because then he would have to admit to being an addict. His idea of professional help is saying he goes to the gym.

Alana Carroll from Etobicoke:
http://www.wayn.com/profiles/alanamarie1b1l
https://myspace.com/alanamariecarroll
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/vie...12849,VSRPtargetId:205965407,VSRPcmpt:primary

Medically assisted 'cold turkey' usually includes valium injections to help with DT's, and increased fluids with electolytes and vitamin B complex, also requires constant monitoring by a medical professional

Isn't there also a greater risk of suicide when someone goes cold turkey? Due to sudden changes in brain chemistry etc, a person can become severely depressed. Something along those lines - I don't know much about this stuff. Anyway, the point is, close supervision in necessary. Rob's public behaviour has become more erratic since he stopped drinking 3 weeks ago, not less.

I compared the face of the blonde in the center of the photo that Les Nessman posted to several of the photos on A.K.'s "model mayhem" web page. I'm pretty certain It's her. You can do the same and judge for yourself.

The info you listed is for the owner/operator of Staaked Entertainment. See my "Two Alanas" theory, posted earlier.

Alana Marie is the owner of staacked.com

Alana Kindree worked for staacked.com doing stags at the very least as the picture suggests but as someone mentioned, the girls could be booked for a "night on the town" as well. "ANY occasion"

Paulina Polska, is for lack of a better definition a career party girl. She is not either Alana #1 or #2.

Ford wouldn't be likely to do that,because then he would have to admit to being an addict. His idea of professional help is saying he goes to the gym.

Doesn't he also claim to have a "professional" trainer? :p

Seriously though, Ford couldn't commit to "Cut The Waist", he's not going to be able to keep up this training myth for very long.

Isn't there also a greater risk of suicide when someone goes cold turkey? Due to sudden changes in brain chemistry etc, a person can become severely depressed. Something along those lines - I don't know much about this stuff. Anyway, the point is, close supervision in necessary. Rob's public behaviour has become more erratic since he stopped drinking 3 weeks ago, not less.
Do you really believed he has stopped drinking???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back