55     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 335     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 372     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believed he has stopped drinking???

I don't know either way. I've heard that addicts can stop using for a while, through sheer force of will, as a "here's proof I'm not an addict" sort of thing. Eventually that falls apart and they start using again. So maybe he's going through that process now.

I certainly don't think his substance abuse issues are fully resolved, regardless of his current (non)-usage.

I compared the face of the blonde in the center of the photo that Les Nessman posted to several of the photos on A.K.'s "model mayhem" web page. I'm pretty certain it's her. You can do the same and judge for yourself.

The info you listed is for the owner/operator of Staaked Entertainment. See my "Two Alanas" theory, posted earlier.

OK, Alana Kindree does appear to work for Staacked. This comparison is enough to convince me:
2vrv1ir.png

That's interesting.

Another angle of the Ford/McConnell incident:
[video=youtube;TiSQdP04tGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiSQdP04tGw[/video]
Look at hotmail lawyer behind Ford smiling the whole time. He's enjoying it. What an asshole.

If you're chugging mickey's of vodka you're not just going to stop. Either he wasn't really a heavy-drinker or he's still drinking.

Another angle of the Ford/McConnell incident:
[video=youtube;TiSQdP04tGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiSQdP04tGw[/video]
Look at hotmail lawyer behind Ford smiling the whole time. He's enjoying it. What an asshole.
Everyone else looks shocked except for the best defence lawyer in the country

It is highly presumptuous and sexist to assume because a woman is dressed like this, or in a picture like this, that her character and employment is of a questionable nature. Seriously, we're all grownups here.

I did however have a little giggle at the eyes staring in through the door.

The Alana Carroll/ Alana Marie looks like the girl on the left of the first picture posted. Which is why it was on the Alana Marie twitter page which mostly promoted staacked stag events. So yeah, two Alanas in the photo, one who still has a twitter page and the other removed. Funny that the Alana Kindree is from Ajax but this business is located back in Etobicoke, although across the 427 from the part of the burg that we know so well. Now the story enters its Laura Palmer at One Eyed Jacks chapter.

Having a job so that I can pay taxes, and then be disregarded by the Mayor because as a left wing individual I must not be a taxpayer, really gets in the way of my Ford reacting. Keeping up with this is like having a second full time job. I'm exhausted..

"Taxpayer" is Tea Party code for "like minded radical conservatives".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back