44     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 333     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 371     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear they signed confidentiality agreements. However, Towhey's been talking...but he was fired. I really think he knows a hell of a lot and it's frustrating.

I'm sure anyone from that office, former or current, has been and will be very careful about what they say if it's going to be attributed to them. Who knows how real the threat is, but the fact remains Rob and Doug have shown themselves to be unpredictable and closely connected to criminals. Would you stick your neck out?

Alana Marie strikes again: https://www.facebook.com/StaackedEntertainment?viewer_id=748625401

Someone mentioned ties to York U?

Here's the original photo on her FB page.

I think this facebook page is a different person named Alana. She's listed as the owner/operator of Staaked Entertainment and she studied business and economics at York University.

Speculation time again - It looks to me like "Alana Marie" may have met "Alana Sasha" a.k.a. "A.K." (sorry, couldn't resist) at York U and hired her to do a stag or two, and Peter Kordas could be hired by Alana Marie as a driver/bodyguard for her ladies.

I think this facebook page is a different person named Alana. She's listed as the owner/operator of Staaked Entertainment and she studied business and economics at York University.

York has a long and glorious tradition of hot girls attending there "working their way" through their degress in, *ahem*, creative ways. I was actually asked once by two girls very similar to the ones linked to here how to obtain a burlesque licence in both the City of Toronto *and* Vaughan. It was, needless to say, a highlight of my reference librarian career. And yes, they were grateful for my assistance...

I think it would be much better for our democracy if Ford is thoroughly defeated at the polls (as the opinion polling indicates he will be). Just like the electorate needs to have faith in its elected representatives in order for democracy to work, it must also have faith in itself to make rational choices. If Ford is elected a second time, it will be a sign that there is something fundamentally wrong with our city.

The fact that Ford was elected in the first place is a sign that there's "something fundamentally wrong with our city". I see it as a symptom of our urban vs suburban divide, which has become deeper that ever before thanks to Ford.

Rob Ford to Matt Lauer: "You're not going to find another Rob Ford" referring to fiscal responsibility. Dumb ass populists who lie to voting eligible morons about how they can save the City billions by cutting down on free lunches at city council are a dime a dozen (some are a little more elegant than others). I'm willing to be the vast majority though don't smoke crack and could clean Ford's clock in an election.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back