423     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 245     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 423     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best guess and it's only that is that someone from the Traveler investigation got a call from Lisi in regards to the video. That would be the only way to make a connection between one investigation and the other for me unless someone rolled when they were charged. They did not pick Lisi out of thin air to be followed.

Lisi called about the video or maybe to order some product. That's when TPS started looking at Lisi, and here we are. Warren Kinsella was on Sun News about the Ford's new show, he agrees there is more to come.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2849272916001

I just caught up on 50 or 60 pages since last night. Something else I didn't see noted, that just about made me fall out of my chair, was a comment by Doug (CNN). "...everyone keeps saying Robs a Conservative, he's a huge, massive social Liberal... he loves Obama" (newsflash!).

lol...wow. I suppose for an encore he's going to tell us that black is white, war is peace, and we've been fighting Eastasia all along.

I think Blair has tried to "push" Ford to resign, releasing information in small doses, hinting that there is more to come. Of course, Rob is too smart for that, so Blair will have to arrest a "sitting" mayor. Blair has more than enough to charge Ford, he's just waiting for the right time.

Someone mentioned ties to York U?

Her "Planet in Focus" bio says she's a student @ York U. I wonder if Peter Kordas is tied to this "Staaked" Lingerie thing. Remember, this guy lost his TTC job for propositioning a girl, saying she could make a lot of money "bartending".

lol...wow. I suppose for an encore he's going to tell us that black is white, war is peace, and we've been fighting Eastasia all along.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/18/world/canada-rob-ford-interview/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews - go to the 40 second mark to hear Doug's quote (I think the quote I typed in was word-for-word).

Edit: I think it's interesting to note that on the crack tape it was reported that he allegedly said "I'm supposed to be a f'king Conservative"....

Last edited:
Do not ever underestimate the desperation, power, celebrity, determination, and financial means of the Fords to get that man re-elected. Are there 300,00-400,000 voting fools to walk him back into office next October? Who knows. What we need to seal the deal are tough charges, bail and house arrest to keep him out of Council and get rid of him, then gather around and watch him go down during the trial. Also, it's probably safe to assume that after last week's & today's antics that the doors to Doug's aspirations at the Provincial level are now officially closed.

I think it would be much better for our democracy if Ford is thoroughly defeated at the polls (as the opinion polling indicates he will be). Just like the electorate needs to have faith in its elected representatives in order for democracy to work, it must also have faith in itself to make rational choices. If Ford is elected a second time, it will be a sign that there is something fundamentally wrong with our city.

I think Blair has tried to "push" Ford to resign, releasing information in small doses, hinting that there is more to come. Of course, Rob is too smart for that, so Blair will have to arrest a "sitting" mayor. Blair has more than enough to charge Ford, he's just waiting for the right time.

While I see the point in this, the decision to charge involved the Crown. You notice Blair consistently alluding to this fact: the police gathers evidence, the attorney general prosecutes.

I think if any politicking on Ford's arrest is going on it's going on at the Crown. Blair's strategy might be not only to put pressure on Ford but the Crown as well. This is their shitstorm.

And he and his brother are Kuwait.

FYI - war can't be peace in Ford world, that would mean yesterday they declared peace on council.

Lisi called about the video or maybe to order some product. That's when TPS started looking at Lisi, and here we are. Warren Kinsella was on Sun News about the Ford's new show, he agrees there is more to come.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/2849272916001

Gotcha... In terms of the possibility of Rob being charged..... Is there a circumstance where the TPS would have to wait for Lisi to be found guilty first and then have charges brought before the mayor? Or would something like that already be made public as pending charges?

While I see the point in this, the decision to charge involved the Crown. You notice Blair consistently alluding to this fact: the police gathers evidence, the attorney general prosecutes.

I think if any politicking on Ford's arrest is going on it's going on at the Crown. Blair's strategy might be not only to put pressure on Ford but the Crown as well. This is their shitstorm.

Not the best strategy then. Do you really want the Crown to jump in and prosecute before they feel there's enough evidence for a conviction (Blair may think so, but obviously the Crown doesn't). Last thing we need is the Ford(s) getting off. Plays right into their victim meme - and everybody's out to get them etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back