1.3K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
just in case you weren't sure of the sun's stance on things:

bzx17fccuaaaybo.png

lol!

He's not crying, but he is drinking a lot....of water. :p
Ford just did an odd thing. He had a takeout coffee cup. He opened the sipping lid took a BIG swig, swished it around in his mouth and then did the same thing again.

You can't do that with hot coffee. I wonder if something else is in that cup.

Ford's drinking and driving mime routine was hilarious. Does he not know cameras are on him? Actually, I hope not. That was gold, and I want more of it.

This would be great but is unrealistic. Even if he is charged with a crime the amount of time it would take to get to trial and to attain a conviction would be far longer than the time before the next scheduled election.

Doesn't that depend on the severity of the charges? Would he get out on bail if charged in connection to the murder of Anthony Smith?

Oh my, I come back to join the crazy gravy train that is this thread and see - "ratchet"s and hot knives! I love this board.

I wish Doug would shut up about coups...it's not a coup when the majority of a government wants the leader out and no legislated powers are taken away. So sad none of this needed to happen if only Robbie had taken some "time away".

Ford just did an odd thing. He had a takeout coffee cup. He opened the sipping lid took a BIG swig, swished it around in his mouth and then did the same thing again.

You can't do that with hot coffee. I wonder if something else is in that cup.

Come now, Tim Horton's feeble excuse for "coffee" cools down in 30 minutes... I've done that many times (well not using it as mouthwash, but it being lukewarm by the time I get halfway)

More from the judge's decision:

Judge Nordheimer indirectly confirms the Star's account of the first video:
- [under 6] "The Chief of Police also fairly characterized the contents of that video as being consistent with previous media reports."

[20] "After reviewing the videos, I advised counsel that there was information on the videos that might lead to identifying the persons responsible for the recording of the video."

How many people think like me.....in that item (20) May allude to the video being taken by Anthony Smith?

My theory being Smith was "whacked" due to his taking the video and possibly holding it over the mayor's crew!

Just my CSI inspired theory.....or call me Columbo:)

Oh Doug Holyday. Still being a Ford apologist.

One of Mr. Hudak’s most prominent MPPs, however, accused city councillors of “being vindictive” for stripping away Mr. Ford’s powers.

PC MPP Doug Holyday, who previously served as Mr. Ford’s deputy mayor, criticized councillors for their treatment of Mr. Ford.

“They are slapping him around for the sake of slapping him around,” he said.

He said he spoke with Mr. Ford two weeks ago, and advised him to deal with his substance abuse problems.

“He has a problem and he has to get professional help,” Mr. Holyday said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-intervene-in-ford-situation/article15485038/

Come now, Tim Horton's feeble excuse for "coffee" cools down in 30 minutes... I've done that many times (well not using it as mouthwash, but it being lukewarm by the time I get halfway)
Mouthwash might be the operative word. He may be swishing coffee around to hide the smell of something else.

I don't believe for a second that he's stopped drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back