News   Jul 18, 2024
 368     1 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 767     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy sh.t: ITO (p 356).

Bahrami tried to double cross Lisi, and get the undercover officer to help him start his own grow-op. To bolster his case he said "Sandro is Rob Ford's bodyguard" and "Rob Ford is a nice guy and comes here all the time". He was trying to use Ford's name to suggest he had protection, and the drug business would be a safe investment!

So many new names to connect to Ford now.

Do we know anything about this (Mlinden?) Manderalo seen with Ford and Lisi in August?

What about the Malfaras, who the ITO connects to the supply of drugs from the grow-op on Supertest Rd., through Richview Dry Cleaners, and thence to Ford?

If there were any known connection to Ford from his normal life, this would be quite informative about Ford's role in all this.

What about Lisi's associates Salvatore Luca and Kevin Parrott --- who the ITO says attended Don Bosco???

evvabeing, ever heard of these folks before? Anybody else?

is it kevin parrott of parrott renovations?

Parrott Renovations

Contacts:Kevin Parrott or Maureen Simpson
Address: Shendale Drive, Toronto , ON M9W 2B5
Connect: 416-618-4349

http://trustedpros.ca/company/parrott-renovations

As someone who has been following today's events half heartedly due to other engagements, has anything been unveiled that we didn't realistically know?

We got confirmation of the video and his ties to the criminal underworld, but anyone who can put 1 and 1 together already knew this.

EDIT: Now if we SAW the video, that would be entirely different.

As someone who has been following today's events half heartedly due to other engagements, has anything been unveiled that we didn't realistically know?

We got confirmation of the video and his ties to the criminal underworld, but anyone who can put 1 and 1 together already knew this.

Why? I think The Star and Gawker stories painted some pretty vivid pictures in my head. It isn't about the video.

Seriously? Ford has been skating for months on plausible deniability, even as damning signs have piled higher and higher. He doesn't have that anymore. Kind of a big deal.

For me, one of the best things about today is that we haven't had to listen to Doug. Yet. I'm sure he won't stay quiet forever.

Gord Perks just emailed this out to his constituents:

Dear Friends,

Today the Chief of Police confirmed the existence of a video which we have been told involves the Mayor doing and saying things that no elected official should. Additionally, a series of very disturbing documents have been released. This is sad and worrying. I wanted to write to you to share a few thoughts.

First, Toronto is a wonderful City today, and it will still be a wonderful City tomorrow. Toronto, the home we share, is also a place we can make better if we work together. I have spent much of the day talking with colleagues and that idea of working together for a better City is broadly shared.

Second, I want to reassure you that the governance of the City goes on. I have tremendous confidence in our public service and know that the good work they do every day will continue. Also, we have very robust procedures and laws for continuing to govern whatever course Mayor Ford takes. The business of the City will continue.

Finally, elected office is an enormous privilege and a profound responsibility. Acting dishonestly and divisively is damaging to everyone in the City. I hope the Mayor keeps that in mind as he decides what to do next.

If you have thoughts or concerns I and my staff are, as always, available.

Sincerely

Gord Perks
City Councillor, Ward 14
Parkdale High Park

The comments in the SUN are hilarious. Ford Nation still won't bulge. Ford could literally kill another person and they probably wouldn't care, as long as their tax dollars didn't go towards the purchase of the bullets.

The comments in the SUN are hilarious. Ford Nation still won't bulge. Ford could literally kill another person and they probably wouldn't care, as long as their tax dollars didn't go towards the purchase of the bullets.
I bet that Ford Nation apologists would keep defending Ford even if he were to become the next Hitler.

ITO says Mladen Manderalo - this name is completely unGooglable! Manderalo sounds low level - he usually waits outside when Lisi meets Ford. But they did go to the steakhouse all together. Employee Appreciation Night?

ah... mladen is the first name. maybe the 2 are related?

Yet they don't seem to care that their tax dollars go to pay a man who works part-time and lies to them regularly. They deserve what they get.

Since our mayor will be around for another year, a few initiatives he could get behind in the coming months:
- Getting kids on the pipe-working with TDSB on encouraging crack use-economic benefits to dealers which trickles down to at-risk communities
- Allowing the sale of liquor in corner stores... and parking lots, public parks, highway ramps and schoolyards
- Changing public urination bylaws, no explanation necessary.

Once the initial rush dies down, I'd love to see a top 10 list of Ford Nation excuses.

I've already seen gems like "well Justin Trudeau smoked weed!" and "all of this surveillance is a waste of my tax dollars".

edit: Not to mention all the major retconning

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back