4.9K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 699     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I may be new to this board, but I feel compelled to say to everyone calling bullshit on Hawc's post right now: no one here needs reminding of what trolls do, right? They say whatever will wind you up. If you want to enjoy the major moral victory won today---the total exposure and demolition of Ford's house of cards---you'll freeze them out. Just don't respond. They don't care about the facts, won't listen to reason. Why waste your time? Seriously, fuck them. They lost.

In fact, if you do want to respond, just write "You lost." That's about as eloquent as you need to get.

Hawc isn't a troll, or at least he regularly posts elsewhere in the forum with non-trolling remarks.

As for Hawc, a list of Miller accomplishments:

Spadina Subway

Sheppard LRT

Finch LRT

Eglinton LRT

Scarborough LRT

Public Housing redevelopment program, with Regent park being the largest example

establishment of Waterfront Toronto, and the beginning of the Waterfront Toronto revitalization
Advancement of Active transportation initiatives

Secured revenue tools other than Property taxes from the province (this is huge)

Nathan Phillips Square reno

New Subway Cars

New Streetcars

ATC signal replacements

"Tower revitalization" program, aimed at raising standard of living for residents of often slumlorded suburban highrise apartments

Harmonized zoning by-law (finally, a decade after amalgamation) This still requires a ton of work, Torontos zoning is still extremely fractured and outdated.

Official Plan, including the Avenues plan

St. Clair ROW

Union Station Renovation

Union Station second platform

Fords Accomplishments:

Scarborough Subway with only 660 million non-municipal funding, compared to Millers $8.4 billion (more once you include things such as the Spadina subway, union station reno, new streetcars and subway cars)

Elimination of vehicle registration tax

Partial elimination of plastic bag fee

partial garbage privatization

below inflation tax increases

If there were any known connection to Ford from his normal life, this would be quite informative about Ford's role in all this.

What about Lisi's associates Salvatore Luca and Kevin Parrott --- who the ITO says attended Don Bosco???

evvabeing, ever heard of these folks before? Anybody else?

Here's another one. Lisi's associates include a Ricardo Medeiros and a Shane Todd. The ITO notes that Todd once lived on Dixington Cres, in a house raided by TPS last year. This was for Project DOMO, which investigated drug dealing by the Vagabonds Notorcycle Club.

Isn't Kathy Ford or Scott MacIntyre connected with a biker gang? Which one?

So many new names to connect to Ford now.

Do we know anything about this (Mlinden?) Manderalo seen with Ford and Lisi in August?

What about the Malfaras, who the ITO connects to the supply of drugs from the grow-op on Supertest Rd., through Richview Dry Cleaners, and thence to Ford?

If there were any known connection to Ford from his normal life, this would be quite informative about Ford's role in all this.

What about Lisi's associates Salvatore Luca and Kevin Parrott --- who the ITO says attended Don Bosco???

evvabeing, ever heard of these folks before? Anybody else?

could this be manderalo?

Anto Manderalo
35 Coolhurst Dr, Etobicoke

www.canadapages.ca/wp/name/on/etobicoke/manderalo/

that is an address pretty close to all the action.

If lisi pleads guilty the video gets buried with evidence.

Will lisi take a fall for ford?

The crown can include evidence in a plea deal, which would then become public record. Given the existence of the video is confirmed by the Chief of Police, I doubt if a plea were made that it would not be included in the plea declaration.

CN Tower you are being completely disingenuous. You said if the video came out you would change your mind. Now you're saying no matter HOW MANY people see it, there is no proof of what's in the pipe. That's called moving the goal posts. Also, I'm pretty pissed off that the Star did all the work and the Sun is going to profit from their special edition paper this afternoon, after contributing almost nothing to this.

I think Ford should step down too. Too much disruption to the City at this point.

He's a paradox of a man. I admire many of his policies and his steadfast belief in helping people in this city, as well as his admirable goals of fiscal responsibility and progressive transportation improvements that look beyond short term funding issues, though I despise bigots and homophobes for their ignorance. I don't take him as a full on bigot or homophobe but more as someone who is ignorant but should know better than to throw around insensitive remarks.

As Alvin suggests, the lies and denials, of subjects that I personally think should not have been as big an issue as they've become, are getting to be too much to tolerate and I agree that if he genuinely cares about us all he should either take a lengthy reprieve from office immediately or just step down.

Last edited:
Here's another one. Lisi's associates include a Ricardo Medeiros and a Shane Todd. The ITO notes that Todd once lived on Dixington Cres, in a house raided by TPS last year. This was for Project DOMO, which investigated drug dealing by the Vagabonds Notorcycle Club.

Isn't Kathy Ford or Scott MacIntyre connected with a biker gang? Which one?

this ricardo medeiros?

http://flexisite.sutton.com/realtor/medeirosr/

or

Ricardo Medeiros Sales Representative, SUTTON GROUP-SUMMIT REALTY INC., BROKERAGE

http://www.mississaugahomelistings.ca/

or

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-iO...e_experts_condos_toronto_mississauga_and_gta/

Hey, I may be new to this board, but I feel compelled to say to everyone calling bullshit on Hawc's post right now: no one here needs reminding of what trolls do, right? They say whatever will wind you up. If you want to enjoy the major moral victory won today---the total exposure and demolition of Ford's house of cards---you'll freeze them out. Just don't respond. They don't care about the facts, won't listen to reason. Why waste your time? Seriously, fuck them. They lost.

In fact, if you do want to respond, just write "You lost." That's about as eloquent as you need to get.

Well said.

To the clowns in this thread: give it up.

To Ford Nation apologists:

You have supported the wrong man. Please find someone else to support. You are only wasting your own time.

Ford Nation is but a dangerous cult full of delusions and refusal to follow evidence, no matter how substantial or irrefutable.

Ford Nation is very much no different from Young Earth Creationists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back