155     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 386     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 489     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's open. This is like watching Breaking Bad: The Play live and in person, and it's free! Toronto's best entertainment, down at 100 Queen St. West. You even get to mingle with all the characters, you recognize every face. Today I shared the elevator with Andy Byford. He was surprisingly candid and open with me -- somebody he had never met. Great first impression.

Byford might be the Hank in this version of the show, i.e. the guy who is right about everything.

Byford might be the Hank in this version of the show, i.e. the guy who is right about everything.

EDIT: BREAKING BAD SPOILER BELOW

Man I hope not. I want Byford to come out alive and victorious at the end of all this. He's the best shot the TTC has ever had at getting its act together.

It's open. This is like watching Breaking Bad: The Play live and in person, and it's free! Toronto's best entertainment, down at 100 Queen St. West. You even get to mingle with all the characters, you recognize every face. Today I shared the elevator with Andy Byford. He was surprisingly candid and open with me -- somebody he had never met. Great first impression.

Sorry to do this within the thread, but to MetroMan: I have some more specific questions about where I can poke around city hall... but I can't send them to you because apparently you have TOO MANY private messages for mine to go through. I know you're a popular guy, but please make some space.

Councillor Palacio is going on about how much it would have been a diasaster if we had built an LRT on Yonge rather than a subway.

Someone needs to pull this fool over and tell him that we did have an LRT on Yonge for 160 years before it was switched to subway. And it's not even like the light rail back then could move anywhere near the amount of people that modern light rail can.

Last edited:
I don't believe Rogers! I'm watching the important subway debate at city hall and they switch to another show! Why not stay with the debate.

Unbelievable. Growwwwwl!

I don't believe Rogers! I'm watching the important subway debate at city hall and they switch to another show! Why not stay with the debate.

Unbelievable. Growwwwwl!

All is forgiven. I'm watching it at the Rogers Toronto City Council link.

Unbelievable. Growwwwwl!

You can watch a live stream here.

I don't know why you'd want to watch it though. Hearing this nonsense coming out of Council is driving me insane.

Sorry to do this within the thread, but to MetroMan: I have some more specific questions about where I can poke around city hall... but I can't send them to you because apparently you have TOO MANY private messages for mine to go through. I know you're a popular guy, but please make some space.

Go ahead, but send it quick. I have a feeling that it'll fill up fast again.

You can watch a live stream here.

I don't know why you'd want to watch it though. Hearing this nonsense coming out of Council is driving me insane.

Thanks for the link. Truth be told I tend to turn the sound off when certain Fordites speak and turn it back on when pro-LRT councilors speak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back