197     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 471     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 593     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it is a male prostitute. If so, all bets are off! LOL.

If so, I'm guessing he's a client of Smokey aka Randy Bo Bandy aka Gut Cassidy and the Sundance Cheeseburger.

399708_274517072667164_955453454_n.jpg

Whatchu smokin', Bo Bandy?

Last edited:
Fine, but let's not drag poor Deco's name through the mud just because we all know that "Family business" and "Deco", when uttered by RoFo, is just code for "getting hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh" and/or "drinking until I have heart palpatations and then kickin' it with Dixon Goonies".

Ha! Deco probably is legit (it's too hard to run a fake company and expect people to keep silent), but it would be a good front for laundering cash I guess. It's also conveniently near the Windsor Rd crack house.

Yes, robbie steadfastly refuses to reveal his schedule to anyone despite the campaigning chest-thumping about accountability and transparency. So just more lies, slogans and pandering platitudes.

As Adriana Batra, Ford's first press secretary, confirmed a few weeks ago, even she didn't know where he was 50% of the time.

As Adriana Batra, Ford's first press secretary, confirmed a few weeks ago, even she didn't know where he was 50% of the time.

That was one of my favourite on-the-record revelations of the past few weeks. I mean, everything about this is surreal, but when your former press secretary says (in the midst of a hailstorm of crack-smoking -or-worse allegations by unfriendlies) that she had no idea where you were 50% of the time...

That was one of my favourite on-the-record revelations of the past few weeks. I mean, everything about this is surreal, but when your former press secretary says (in the midst of a hailstorm of crack-smoking -or-worse allegations by unfriendlies) that she had no idea where you were 50% of the time...

Probably out filling potholes or fixing fences, between football games and practices..

You guys are such anti-Ford idiots. Why should he have to put together schedules. They're a waste of TAXPAYERS money. I hope you liburals realize that people have to be paid to put together those schedules. And do you think it's free to email those to the media and post them online? No. It cost moar money. Moar gravy. Stupid libtards. By not posting schedules Ford is saving us $1 Billion a year. I heard it on the Rob and Dog show, so I know it's true.

Sorry, couldn't help myself :rolleyes:

Deco must have a good gig. A couple consistent accounts who pump out a thousand bottles of spray cleaner a day. I've spent time working at a printing company in the last couple of years, and it was struggling, despite being an international company with top name clients: banks, real estate companies, auto manufacturers, cultural organizations. Most of the career printers there had been bouncing from place to place for years, telling war stories of the gravy days when they made more than doctors. Labels, which don't change that frequently, are probably printed in big lots and will ship a hundred thousand to a box, seem like they'd be squeezed on margin by offshore printers, yet Deco is regarded by almost everyone as a cash cow. Given Doug's back-slapping, hand-greasing nature, if I was an authority or a journalist (or a client) I'd be looking at their operations for kickbacks. Its rise would be an interesting story. Here's a small printer started in Etobicoke by a guy who came from nothing, and according to the Doug sold drugs story, fifteen years later Doug Sr. was hanging out with Eatons and is starting a political career that would span a couple generations.

I dare you or anyone to claim Deco is involved in illegal activity. I dare you to use your real name and I dare any news source to publish some of this rubbish.

The hate some people have for Rob Ford has led them to make totally absurd allegations. This is really over the top.

Deco must have a good gig. A couple consistent accounts who pump out a thousand bottles of spray cleaner a day. I've spent time working at a printing company in the last couple of years, and it was struggling, despite being an international company with top name clients: banks, real estate companies, auto manufacturers, cultural organizations. Most of the career printers there had been bouncing from place to place for years, telling war stories of the gravy days when they made more than doctors. Labels, which don't change that frequently, are probably printed in big lots and will ship a hundred thousand to a box, seem like they'd be squeezed on margin by offshore printers, yet Deco is regarded by almost everyone as a cash cow. Given Doug's back-slapping, hand-greasing nature, if I was an authority or a journalist (or a client) I'd be looking at their operations for kickbacks. Its rise would be an interesting story. Here's a small printer started in Etobicoke by a guy who came from nothing, and according to the Doug sold drugs story, fifteen years later Doug Sr. was hanging out with Eatons and is starting a political career that would span a couple generations.

Maybe the name "Eatons" triggers a clue--not directly; but one can't help but think that Deco's present stature owes a lot to Daddy, and the sons might be more of those next-generational f*ck-ups who, behind all the bluster, wind up driving the company to the ground...

Maybe the name "Eatons" triggers a clue--not directly; but one can't help but think that Deco's present stature owes a lot to Daddy, and the sons might be more of those next-generational f*ck-ups who, behind all the bluster, wind up driving the company to the ground...

Actually Doug help to expand the company, and was the person behind the move into the USA.

I understand it is natural for people to be jealous of successful people, but this is getting ridiculous.

So I'm not sure what your point was....do you actually have one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back