News   Jul 17, 2024
 539     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1.5K     2 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 634     0 

Regency Yorkville (Plazacorp/HiRise, 18s, Turner Fleischer) COMPLETE

ooh! Agent Provacateur! that would be fantastic!!! as much as the building is horrible looking, the street level is at a great location, and the stone fronts look very promising.

the only thing that excites me about this project is the street level and posibbilty of great new stores. we need more.

ooh! Agent Provacateur! that would be fantastic!!! as much as the building is horrible looking, the street level is at a great location, and the stone fronts look very promising.

the only thing that excites me about this project is the street level and posibbilty of great new stores. we need more.

It's a pretty sexy store... we have one here on Alberni Street in Vancouver and I think they're close to declaring it our new Red Light District. Joking ;)

Does anyone know what kind of ceiling heights are in the residences at the Regency Yorkville? I would expect at least 10'... can anyone confirm this with any documentation? Are ceilings higher than 10'? I don't see it on their website unless I'm missing something.

February 24

2290069112_1cd05a2196_b.jpg

2289280369_f4e0d6047d_b.jpg

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

CSW2424, Your a godsend!!

fabulous update!!!!

Haha, don't mention it. Today was calling for it and it was a great day to spend 4 hours walking around taking pictures of my favourite construction sites. I would have had more if my battery hadn't died. Also, I have exhausted 2 flickr accounts.

Is this 20-storey junkpile still under construction? It's taken longer than some prison sentences for manslaughter.

I walk by it every day on the way to the gym and lately I've never seen a single worker on site. The lobby hasn't changed in months and is still completely raw. Maybe they're all up on higher levels doing interiors of the units, but I haven't even seen trucks coming in or PM's on ground level.

am i the only one who doesn't really mind these buildings, i mean it adds density to the srteet, uses quality materials at the base and is 1000X better than what was there before, sure it doesnt win any awards but it blends in fine

It's not ugly but...........

Suffers from a certain kind of blandness unforttunately. I like the precast they used and up close it looks not bad but they should have used the dark windows trim through the entire building as opposed to only one side.

Otherwise it's an ok looking building just not anything worthwhile to comment on. They could have done much on this one.

It looks very drab because of the colour. The renders showed more interesting colours than this overwhelming nondescript white-grey thing.

Back