1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 895     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 355     0 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

Bay Street:

WtTic.jpg

It was good to see that Toronto still remembers how to celebrate a sports team.
Unfortunately I couldn't join too much in the festivities, being a Ti-Cats fans myself...;)

Toronto Argonauts Victory Celebration...and other sports rivalry observations...

EVCco: Good pictures of the Argonauts Grey Cup celebration...Any idea about how many fans turned out for this event?

I posted a topic about the Argonauts Grey Cup victory in the Toronto Issues area and I was surprised that nothing was mentioned
about the Grey Cup game being played at the Rogers Skydome and that it was literally a "home" game for the Argos...and no one
posted anything to add to that topic...Does that show an idea about the interest in the CFL and the Argos here at UT?

Since you are a Hamilton Tiger-Cats fan how intense is that regional rivalry today? Was there more past fan interest?
The Toronto-Hamilton sports team rivalry I will compare to Baltimore-Washington in that both cities are almost exactly
the same distance apart-40 miles...The NFL Baltimore Ravens and Washington Redskins would probably compare - same
sport but different NFL conferences so they do not play each other often and to a less extent MLB's Baltimore Orioles
and Washington Nationals - different leagues...Those cities have one NBA basketball and NHL hockey team in that region...

I do feel that Hamilton would support a NHL team to rival the Maple Leafs but with the NHL lockout dragging on and the
current NHL season very much in jeopardy this is perhaps not the time to mention this...

LI MIKE

Back