News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 899     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 355     0 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

More from tonight with a rented 24-70 f/2.8. Contemplating it, although I'd like to see the Sigma 35mm f/1.4 first.

zI97e.jpg

HPoCW.jpg

hE6jr.jpg

b6lUU.jpg

IKPf1.jpg

W8nfL.jpg

rvb4O.jpg

s7Lo3.jpg

High ISO test from tonight. If you look hard you can see the condo (Berczy)

DB2Mz.jpg

I got nothing on krooj for night shots though. Then again I don't really do as much night photography as I would prefer.

I'm a sucker for cool old road warriors. Kensington market, Thursday night, opposite The Last Temptation.

KensingtonMarketDec6-12B.png

KensingtonMarketDec6-12.jpg

A couple shots of an obscure entrance, Queen near Coxwell.

DoorwayDec4-12.png

Doorway2Dec4-12.png

SMT - I ended up with so many night shots because I was working a 9-5 outside of the city, so by the time I got back and actually had time for some photos, it was pretty dark. If anything, I've noticed that cameras tend to be overly warm with their auto white balance selection, so I usually preset mine to ~3300k.

Lenser, I think I saw that exact car drive by me on Dupont, near Ossington, today.

Some pics from the Junction today:

FK9sU.jpg

SaM5G.jpg

ZVxUk.jpg

iPghL.jpg

And the trail entrance at Sterling + Dundas:

oezDV.jpg

All in all, the Junction is getting nicer, although it's still extremely patchy. The shot with upscale retail at street level and decaying residential above was shot near Keele and Dundas, which is supposed to be once of the nicer spots in that neighbourhood.

Last edited:
I love that last one in particular, krooj - crisp, linear, graphic. Very Métal Hurlant somehow.

A shot in Corktown from this weekend past.

CorktownDec8-12.png

Back