1K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.7K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 668     0 

Pearson T1 - Pier F

Status
Not open for further replies.
very cool, an impressive first impression of Toronto, at least compared to the old terminals one and two!

what exactly are the white slatted things in this photo?

P1050728.jpg

I think they may be for seller's booths. I'm not sure.

Thanks for posting the photos so quickly. I was about to start uploading my own.

It was a lot quieter than I expected - certainly more low-key and less popular than the initial opening.

All i have got to say is wow wow wow!!
one heck of an airport!

does anyone have photos of that one wall where there are "splashes of paint" - colours all over a wall.. not sure where it is exactly,

Astounding. The Hammerhead Pier alone surely must be one of the great "airport terminals" on the continent.

The sheer scale married to attention to detail this project delivers is unmatched in this country.

Anyone who dismisses this terminal as "disappointing" should check their pulse. I know you are entitled to your opinion. It's just that I fear for your mental health.

Nice- it's a vast improvement over the former terminals.

High ceilings, plenty of natural light, calming neutral grey tones, subdued acoustics, distinctive artworks to delight the eye and act as navigational landmarks - how fortunate we are to have such a visually stunning, user-friendly, large scale structure on our doorstep, to pass through now and then.

Nice- it's a vast improvement over the former terminals.
Or rather, in the case of the original Terminal 1 Aeroquay, *what became of* the former terminal...

does anyone have photos of that one wall where there are "splashes of paint" - colours all over a wall

The "splashes of paint" wall is located in the first phase of Terminal 1, not the Hammerhead.

12-06-2003030-1.jpg

Thank you for the pictures. This is an impressive facility, one which we can actually call "world class" without sounding silly. It will create a fantastic impression for Torontonians and visitors alike.

So this is scheduled for a January 07 openning. Is that still on, and does that mean and of Jan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back