NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

Thx. What I don't see is where the roundabout's going to be, since I assume that the entrance will serve both NXT and NXT2, so will it be a 'shallower' driveway?

Good question, I guess with the street for the townhomes and a shallow drive way it should work well. The lane way is long enough and with this wide entrance it should allow several cars to be kissing and riding.
As of today the stairs and walk our complete, moving along well. Although I have heard that the first formal delay is in the mail, sounds to be minor but we will have to see once it arrives.

^It's strange that they were supposedly ahead of schedule, moved back the occupancies and now are delaying and moving forward the dates?

Hopefully the delay is small. Any word on lockers?

Im being told that they are still not released. A couple of months ago I was assured that I am on a list that will get me a locker 100%, now that sales rep is gone and it looks like it will be a race once we all recieve the memo that the lockers have been released, lots of fun.

Has anyone recieved the 2nd letter with a modified occupancy date yet:confused:

Im being told that they are still not released. A couple of months ago I was assured that I am on a list that will get me a locker 100%, now that sales rep is gone and it looks like it will be a race once we all recieve the memo that the lockers have been released, lots of fun.

Has anyone recieved the 2nd letter with a modified occupancy date yet:confused:

December 1st, 25th floor

December 1st, 25th floor

Hmm, so I guess a delay of 1 month? I don't suppose that there'll be anymore delays? Since it's Dec 1 for 25/f, I would assume that all floors will be occupied by that month and final registration will be effected shortly after Dec?

Nov 22, 21st floor.

The sales agent was avoiding the topic of lockers and then I read in the condo corp rules that there would only be lockers for 40% of the occupants(200ish lockers). I used it as barganing leverage.

The recent promotion is 6months no occupancy fee. For me on a higher floor it would'nt be as good as the half price parking and credit.

Last edited:
I have not heard of any delays for my particular unit on the 10th floor. I am still scheduled to move in on September 28th unless my notice has not been sent out yet. Perhaps the higher floors have been delayed only at this point. The last time I was in the building (1st week of July) floors 3-5 were complete including the delivery of all appliances.

The only drawback is the width of the balconies.

On the east side of NXT - the closer you are to the south end of the building, the wider your balcony will be (roughly 4-5 feet...on the north end that shrinks to about 3 feet).

Not certain about the west side of the building...

So the big sign hanging on the side of the building saying move in Summer 2010 isn't exactly accurate?

The only drawback is the width of the balconies.

On the east side of NXT - the closer you are to the south end of the building, the wider your balcony will be (roughly 4-5 feet...on the north end that shrinks to about 3 feet).

Not certain about the west side of the building...

3 feet only? That would be quite narrow.

View from 21floor Nero.

View from 21floor Nero.

Attachments

• DSC01477.jpg
    DSC01477.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC01481.jpg
    DSC01481.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 227

Back