NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

This is from another forum, but it's about a Honeywell thermostat ... 1) press both arrows for about 5 seconds
2) it should display 1 1 or 1 0 (big 1 small 1)
3) press 'up' twice until it shows 14 0 (big 14 small 0)
4) press 'down' to change the small 0 to a small 1
5) it should display 14 1
6) press both arrows for about 5 seconds to exit the setup menu

And this is website/phone number info that might help: http://yourhome.honeywell.com/home/Products/Thermostats/Digital-Non-Programmable/PRO+3000.htm

1-800-468-1502

^Thx for the helpline #. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work and the customer care person from Honeywell was basically unhelpful. Apparently we have the TB8575A model (you can pull off the face after unscrewing the bottom) but they have no info on the unit(!). I'm trying to email them for help now. If anyone can locate the manual, that'll be great.

Is anyone's thermostat working properly and in Celsius? Thx.

EDIT: figured it out.

Last edited:
For those of you that live at NXT already, is there a known formula for the "phantom rent" amount that you can share? thanks

Last edited:
For those of you that live at NXT already, is there a known formula for the "phantom rent" amount that you can share? thanks

Monthly maintenance fee+monthly prop tax+balance of purchase price (i.e. any mortgaged amount)x1st year mortgage rate/12.

EDIT: any comments re Stratacon? Thx.

Monthly maintenance fee+monthly prop tax+balance of purchase price (i.e. any mortgaged amount)x1st year mortgage rate/12.

EDIT: any comments re Stratacon? Thx.

Thank you, when did they determine this amount? On your move in date?

Thank you, when did they determine this amount? On your move in date?

No prb. The formula I found out about a while before purchasing by asking around. During the time before possession, they gave us a figure through the lawyers, which pretty much is the same as I've calculated by myself.

NXT Condo--Floating Floor?

Friday I did the PDI , I found the floors is floating , and a few pieces are not attached to each other solidly ,when i stepped on them, can feel the adjoinying pieces are seperated to each other we even saw some dirt coming from underneath. The guy who had the inpection with me said that's normal for Natural Expansion.....so I didn't had him write it down ..... after google learning, I know there is something called "floating floors", so I guess thats the way it installed, but I wonder if that the adjoinying pieces are seperated to each other is really normal? If not what is the solution? Thanks!

Floating Floor?
Friday I did the PDI , I found the floors is floating , and a few pieces are not attached to each other solidly ,when i stepped on them, can feel the adjoinying pieces are seperated to each other we even saw some dirt coming from underneath. The guy who had the inpection with me said that's normal for Natural Expansion.....so I didn't had him write it down ..... after google learning, I know there is something called "floating floors", so I guess thats the way it installed, but I wonder if that the adjoinying pieces are seperated to each other is really normal? If not what is the solution? Thanks!

Back