NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

What kind of window coverings you guys are considering? I planned to have vertical blinds thinking it's easier for light control, but the customer service lady suggested me to have wide panel shades instead because it adds great resale value for my unit..I'd like to hear your opinions, are panel shades more in style?

What kind of window coverings you guys are considering? I planned to have vertical blinds thinking it's easier for light control, but the customer service lady suggested me to have wide panel shades instead because it adds great resale value for my unit..I'd like to hear your opinions, are panel shades more in style?

Do you mean the wide panels that run vertically? I've researched quite a bit and think that they are quite suitable for our units. The only drawback is that one cannot 'angle' them to let in varying degrees of light, so one has to make due w/ only the sliding ftn.

All,

Lockers are ready, call NXT to reserve. The price is $4000 seems a little steep for a locker no?

Do you mean the wide panels that run vertically? I've researched quite a bit and think that they are quite suitable for our units. The only drawback is that one cannot 'angle' them to let in varying degrees of light, so one has to make due w/ only the sliding ftn.
yes, I guess we are talking the same thing. btw, which store are you going to get your panels? any good deals?

All,

Lockers are ready, call NXT to reserve. The price is $4000 seems a little steep for a locker no?

you mean ready for purchase? we purchased ours 3 years ago. and were told 2 weeks ago that no locker would be available to use for at least several months after occupancy.. that really sucks.

There is no way you purchased a locker. We were all put on a waiting list. Now is the time to purchase the locker. People on the waiting list get priority.

All,

What would have been a reasonable price? I guess it depends on the actual dimensions and the layout?

yes, I guess we are talking the same thing. btw, which store are you going to get your panels? any good deals?

I haven't decided yet, been seeing lots of different stores.

There is no way you purchased a locker. We were all put on a waiting list. Now is the time to purchase the locker. People on the waiting list get priority.
just checked the contract and called sales office...you are right!

So my PDI is on sept 20th and move in date/closing is on the 28th sept....But I was wondering whether it would be possible for me to move in on the 28th...cuz there seems to be still a lot of work to be done

Has anyone successfully reached Customer Care to address their post-PDI issues? They seem quite unresponsive.

Pics care of Kijiji:

7979lmi_20.jpeg

63609kb_20.jpeg

2662n05_20.jpeg

0425ibn_20.jpeg

601344d_20.jpeg

So I had my PDI a couple days ago, I m very happy with the way the condo turned out however there was paint splatter everywhere cabinets, floor, stove top etc. There was also quite a few scratches on the hardwood. So be prepared and make sure you get it on the inspection summary. It may take them a year to fix plus plus some arguing but at least you got it documented!

So I had my PDI a couple days ago, I m very happy with the way the condo turned out however there was paint splatter everywhere cabinets, floor, stove top etc. There was also quite a few scratches on the hardwood. So be prepared and make sure you get it on the inspection summary. It may take them a year to fix plus plus some arguing but at least you got it documented!

Wow, did they say it will take a whole year to repair? That seems crazy. It is the std in Toronto?

Glad to hear that your PDI otherwise went well.

Back