NXT & NXT2 Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

A question to who had moved in...Did you measure the suite? are the numbers close to the floorplan?

For me they are pretty much spot-on.

Floating Floor?
Friday I did the PDI , I found the floors is floating , and a few pieces are not attached to each other solidly ,when i stepped on them, can feel the adjoinying pieces are seperated to each other we even saw some dirt coming from underneath. The guy who had the inpection with me said that's normal for Natural Expansion.....so I didn't had him write it down ..... after google learning, I know there is something called "floating floors", so I guess thats the way it installed, but I wonder if that the adjoinying pieces are seperated to each other is really normal? If not what is the solution? Thanks!

I have a similar thing where it seems the entire floor seems to be one piece and it is not connected to the floor near where it is adjacent to the window. I suppose that it will be a quick fix. Makes sense if the reason is for 'natural expansion', I suppose.

The assumption that the second tower wont be built is absurd. I'm a real estate agent and personally sold 5 units for the first tower already and I know for sure that the second tower will be built. Roughly 50% of the second tower has already been sold and they are having a sales event this month which will sell another 100 units or so. I am also not making these numbers up, the first tower had a sale Oct 7th of this year and almost 90 units were sold. (Practically sold out all units in the first tower). I expect the same thing to happen at the next sales event since their offering such good incentives right now but thats just my 2 cents.

Hey if anyone is interested in purchasing a unit from the second NXT tower, Cresford is having a sales event for VIP agents in a couple weeks and if anyone would like more details feel free to msg me at emezini@remax.net.

Smell of smoke?

What do you guys do to lessen/eliminate the smell of smoke in your unit? I assume that the smell is coming from the air vents because I don't smell it in the hallway.

you are correct, the building does not need to be fully occupied to register - so hopefully sometime in January/February!

Would anyone be able to tell me the postal code - also if we are getting mail at the building? Moving in in 2 weeks!

Yeah why the hype on this building when common sense tells us Cresford remains a crappy builder with horrible customer service? Or is it like the new GM--ppl will continually buy crap until they have no money left?

There is a new sales team at NXT. You would be surprised by the power of "good marketing". If you create "hype and urgency" they will come.

Congrats. What number in line were you? Or what number was your agent?

I picked up 10 myself. If anyone else is interested I have a couple cheap 1 bedrooms remaining.

What is the price range of the remaining units? If you still have any.

Yeah why the hype on this building when common sense tells us Cresford remains a crappy builder with horrible customer service? Or is it like the new GM--ppl will continually buy crap until they have no money left?

From the flipside, I personally have not had any real prbs since moving into NXT. The common areas are not ready but they have been moving along; the CSs I've dealt w/ have been fine;and the construction apparently is not bad judging from the soundproofing in my unit.

Back