News   Apr 26, 2024
 266     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 490     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.4K     4 

Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (nCoV-2019)

Toronto Public Health (TPH) data shows that vaccination has been effective in Toronto's COVID-19 response, with breakthrough infections happening in only 0.17 per cent of fully vaccinated individuals in the city. This represents 3,936 cases among almost 2.3 million Toronto residents 12 and older who were fully vaccinated at the time this data analysis was completed.

See: https://www.toronto.ca/news/breakth...-vaccinations-are-effective-against-covid-19/

Restrictions on anyone who is vaccinated, at this point, is a poison pill for the government.
It wouldn't be if they were justified. Being tired of the pandemic would be an irrational reason to preclude restrictions, provided it is demonstrated that they are required. We have been lucky in that our pandemic response (even here in Ontario) has not been based on wishful thinking as much as it has in other provinces or Western countries. I hope this continues.

There have been a spate of recent stories in the media about non-human animals (humans are part of the Animal Kingdom) testing positive for COVID.

The story above, specifically considers Wild Deer.

Now.......COVID remains a respiratory transmission disease.........

In humans, we generally advise not to be within 2M of an infected individual (or those for whom you lack knowledge of any kind)..........

In my experience (and I checked w/some others), the general consensus was that a Wild Deer would never let a human get remotely that close...........typically a Wild Deer's tolerance for someone quiet and kind is about 8M.
A distance, in the outdoors in which COVID transmission would border on the impossible.
As such, I don't suppose someone might have credible reasons we're testiing Wild Deer for COVID, or why the media would broadcast the news as if to warn people.

Even if you hunt; you don't shoot the Deer from point-blank range...........FFS...........

Just sayin..........

On a similar note; apparently Hippos in a Belgian Zoo tested positive for COVID:

Newsflash......as a normal person.........if you ever get anywhere close to 2M from a Hippo.............you have far bigger problems than COVID.......the Hippo is likely to kill you. They're a bit ornery!

Hippos kill about 500 people each year; I'm entirely confident that's far more humans than they are going to give COVID to.......

Last edited:
How does the owner know?

The people who fake a vaccination passport are disgusting.
Well, if any of those 42 dies, and it's traceable to the unvaccinated person, there should really be a press for at minimum manslaughter charges. We've done the same for knowingly transmitting HIV. Johnson Aziga in fact, was convicted on 1st degree murder charges.

Back