News   Jul 26, 2024
 753     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.6K     2 

Next Mayor of Toronto?

The street: Jackman Ave. from Danforth to Mortimer.

The neighbourhood: Yuppies meet Greeks

The issues that matter most to locals: Access to organic food

The sign count: George Smitherman - 3, Rob Ford - 1, Joe Pantalone - 0

Very flattered to be copied.:D Anyone else wanna report "ud-style" from their street?

So because of my age, my opinion does NOT matter even if justify it? That logic is the definition of low IQ. "Hey, I'm not going to even consider anything you say because of such and such". That is just being close minded. If you actually got up from your computer and got involved in the community with schools and different events, you would see that there are a lot of "kids" my age who are very mature and take an interest in politics and have strong opinions. It's very sad that every forum I have been on, the people have not taken my opinions ,the facts I state and my views seriously even if I am right due to my age. But hey, why are we even talking about this? Lets get back on track with the issues of the city.

The street: Jackman Ave. from Danforth to Mortimer.

The neighbourhood: Yuppies meet Greeks

The issues that matter most to locals: Access to organic food

The sign count: George Smitherman - 3, Rob Ford - 1, Joe Pantalone - 0

There must be a pretty high concentration of lobbyists living in this area

earlier...

Are you serious man? That earlier comment was part of a sarcastic rant that I used to show that not all people my age are mindless farts. Please don't pick and choose.

@ Fac1

As Brampton still needs developing and change to make it a better city, I will be voting for the person who is interested in building a second hospital, improving public transit and attracting buisness into the city. Bruce Haines seems to be a good candidate. He is looking to develop a market and a number of hotels/buisnesses within the downtown area, and will develop a new University in Brampton.

@ picard.

As I said, my age is irrelevant. Yes, there are a lot of people my age who label themselves as mature know it alls, whohave big dreams. However they are oblivious to the real issues. Why does me age matter? Are you people just scared to possibly get outsmarted by a kid? Let us move on with this, and concentrate on the mayoral race.

Last edited:
There must be a pretty high concentration of lobbyists living in this area

Yes, lots of organic food, independent coffee, SUV stroller, solar lighting, and souvlaki lobbyists. A who's who of corporate lobbies if ever there was one!

than a big bald gay queen who lies and squanders a billion (and more according to the audit Ontario is running).

It's been lost in the thread melee; but somehow, I smell a possible ban in that "big bald gay queen" line...

Hey MetroMan. I'm sorry for calling you out. and calling you an idiot. Does that make you feel better man?

Back