News   Jul 26, 2024
 753     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 1.6K     2 

Next Mayor of Toronto?

Yes. My gf works there. I think she likes RF as well.:D

You don't know? Are politics off-limits between you two?

Problem for election night drinking for me - I've got no valid ID (other than health card) since I don't drive and I recently lost my passport. Is a health card acceptable in case I'm carded?

WAKE UP TORONTO, WAKE UP LIBERALS, WAKE UP CANADA. THE LEFT IS RUINING OUR COUNTRY, VALUES AND WAY OF LIFE WHILE BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN LIKE SHEEP.

Lol jks. I don't really mean that but seriously, vote Robbie Ford.

I can't wait for this election to be over for Urban Toronto to be turned back to interesting arguments about urbanism. The IQ average of this forum has dropped dramatically over the past few months. The post above is representative of the kind of discussions that have caused that drop.

Not really, we're just fed up with the left. Also not hard convincing your mom (a staunch conservative) to vote for Ford.
How do you do it ... do you stress that his a wife-beating racist bigot with a drinking problem who wants to gut transit?

Steve Munro explained on his website why he would vote for Smitherman. What a big surprise :rolleyes:
It is a bit; I'd have thought he'd have gone for Pantalone.

Mind you though, Steve seems very pragmatic, despite what some here say about him; his support for subway expansion for Yonge and the DRL is evidence of that.

I've spent every day after work for weeks working for the Smitherman campaign and then after that heading into suburbia to distribute the anti-Ford flyers. I'm using a two-prong attack basically. The positive, and yes, the negative.

Darkstar, there are several flyers. I'm going to have 1000 of them printed and I'll spend a few hours stuffing them under my neighbours doors. Which single flyer have you found the most convincing against Ford?

Darkstar, there are several flyers. I'm going to have 1000 of them printed and I'll spend a few hours stuffing them under my neighbours doors. Which single flyer have you found the most convincing against Ford?

Sounds like Smitherman isn't an environmentalist. Or is he? Will his election flyers double as toilet paper?

On another note, did you hear about that new car that was just stolen?

Rob Ford. :p

urbandreamer, I've been pondering putting you on my ignore list but I've resisted. Your posts aren't constructive or informative. They're just an annoyance. Have fun talking to yourself.

I can't wait for this election to be over for Urban Toronto to be turned back to interesting arguments about urbanism. The IQ average of this forum has dropped dramatically over the past few months. The post above is representative of the kind of discussions that have caused that drop.

Hey moron, idiot, idiot, moron. I was simply trying to add a little humour to this thread to calm down the little tensions between the left and the right. Does supportign Rob Ford make me alinged with people who make statements like I did in the above quote? I ain't no far right wacko, I'm more a right leaning centrist. But hey what do I know about life, poltiics and society. I'm only 19 years old, I couldn't possibly posses the ability to think for myself and not be brainwashed into accepting all the garbage left wingers try to push down our throats.

The street: Jackman Ave. from Danforth to Mortimer.

The neighbourhood: Yuppies meet Greeks

The issues that matter most to locals: Access to organic food

The sign count: George Smitherman - 3, Rob Ford - 1, Joe Pantalone - 0

Hey moron, idiot, idiot, moron. I was simply trying to add a little humour to this thread to calm down the little tensions between the left and the right. Does supportign Rob Ford make me alinged with people who make statements like I did in the above quote? I ain't no far right wacko, I'm more a right leaning centrist. But hey what do I know about life, poltiics and society. I'm only 19 years old, I couldn't possibly posses the ability to think for myself.

Well, that post confirms your debilitating low IQ.

Back