News   Jul 17, 2024
 4     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 446     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 981     0 

Miller finally rips on Royson James

no Ford will get reelected easily...

The power of being an incumbent on the municipal level is almost impossible for another to overcome.

Unless you're David Miller who beat out incumbent Councillor Bill Saundercook in Parkdale-High Park before his election as mayor.

Oh please! Rob Ford has the intellect of a gnat - he's nothing but a third rate councillor, he's in the news today having to apologize for inappropriate comments, I doubt he'll get re-elected.

At least he is not blowing tax payers money on Cappichino Machines, Halloween Costumes, Sky Box rentals at the SkyDome, face painting, art work for their office, etc...:eek:
I have no problem with an expense account for legitimate expenses, but these are not legitimate expenses.
Tell me, how is not spending tax payer money on frills like that make someone a third rate councillor??

If I was to live my life under public scrutiny almost every waking moment in the name of public service while making a wage that could easily be topped in the private sector, I would think a cappuccino machine would be more than an acceptable use of my office budget.

Wasn't this an Adam Vaughan (not David Miller) story anyway?

Unless you're David Miller who beat out incumbent Councillor Bill Saundercook in Parkdale-High Park before his election as mayor.

Except that David Miller was also an incumbent Councillor. It was an incumbent vs incumbent race forced by ward rejigging. (And Saundercook bounced back in once Miller advanced to the mayoralty.)

Except that David Miller was also an incumbent Councillor. It was an incumbent vs incumbent race forced by ward rejigging. (And Saundercook bounced back in once Miller advanced to the mayoralty.)

Yes, interesting - non?

Back