News   Jun 26, 2024
 60     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I guess 36" is still better than 30". I'm gonna have to get used to the changes to plans ... One of the setbacks of purchasing new I guess. The pics don't look so bad. Thanks solaris & flaco for infos.

hey Greentea any news about the locker yet??

Apparently, they are waiting for residents of m4 to finish their design appts so they determine how many lockers are required. Brent told me it will be around aug or sept when they will call us.

Just had a quick chat with the concierge in M2 that began with him asking me "Hey, do you have a bike?"

Someone tried getting into M2 through the front doors, and when that failed, he waited for a car to open the garage and walked down the ramp into P1. He sat there sawing a couple of bike locks, and then just walked them up the ramp and out of the building. Interestingly, the security in M1 apparently walked past him while he was walking them out, but just looked confused and kept doing his rounds. Police have already been here, and the concierge showed them all the video of it, but they can't do anything until the owners report the thefts.

So if you or anyone you know keeps their bicycle on P1, go check to see if it's still there.

Apparently, they are waiting for residents of m4 to finish their design appts so they determine how many lockers are required. Brent told me it will be around aug or sept when they will call us.

Thx. Just out of curiosity whats the update with the cabinet situation if you don't me asking?

Thx. Just out of curiosity whats the update with the cabinet situation if you don't me asking?

Getting the 36" cabinets. Nothing I can do unfortunately. If my kitchen looks anything like the pics posted, I'll be satisfied.

anyone know at what percentage M3 and M4 are sold out now? How is the pool and Gym holding up?

Just had a quick chat with the concierge in M2 that began with him asking me "Hey, do you have a bike?"

Someone tried getting into M2 through the front doors, and when that failed, he waited for a car to open the garage and walked down the ramp into P1. He sat there sawing a couple of bike locks, and then just walked them up the ramp and out of the building. Interestingly, the security in M1 apparently walked past him while he was walking them out, but just looked confused and kept doing his rounds. Police have already been here, and the concierge showed them all the video of it, but they can't do anything until the owners report the thefts.

So if you or anyone you know keeps their bicycle on P1, go check to see if it's still there.

Brutal!! I had my bike on my balcony because the so called "storage" on the P1 is pathetic... randomly placed racks out in the open. Got a letter to remove them from my balcony and there isn't even any room on the racks to put my bike. Now this!! Absolutely brutal!

i've been leaving my bike either in the back of my truck or in my parents garage

1. i don't need my bike stripped down part by part
2. i don't want to leave it outside all season, exposed to the elements

it sucks, but if you've got a decent bike you know you can't trust those racks

50_monster_50, road bike or mountain?

Are we going to demand a more secure location for em? Anybody call management yet?

Back