News   Jun 26, 2024
 100     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.5K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

$5,000 for blinds just because you don't want to have to wait a week after you move in to have them installed for a fraction of the price?

lol

At my sister's, she had a blinds person come the day after she moved in, and they took a month. The blanket held up with masking tape worked just fine in the interim. Or bringing measuring tape to my inspection and going to Home Depot the next day for curtains worked great too, especially with their return policy for one little mistake I made.

Did any one go to the meet & greet. I wanted to go but had previous arrangements.

Same, didn't get a chance. I heard it wasn't bad though, they had food and drinks.

Seems that they have started to build the park as they are starting the stair that go from M2 to the park.

Yeah, its getting there it seems. Though they probably missed the window for laying sod, so likely won't see grass until fall.

Same, didn't get a chance. I heard it wasn't bad though, they had food and drinks.

Yeah, its getting there it seems. Though they probably missed the window for laying sod, so likely won't see grass until fall.

They planted the sod on the Sheppard side of M1 and M2 in late September, if I recall. Could have been very early November too.

I only say this because I too thought they missed the window to plant sod and 2 weeks later they came and did it

i think the 2nd one is true south but isn't over price ??

that one is more like WAY overprice .... who in their right mind would pay $350k + for a 1B+D in this area ?? (that is midtown pricing!)

that one is more like WAY overprice .... who in their right mind would pay $350k + for a 1B+D in this area ?? (that is midtown pricing!)

solaris what do you think i should pay for unit 1+1 in m2 or m3 south view if i decide to buy in this building? m3 looks great

Right now, 358k for a 682 sq ft 1+1 unit is a bit too high, that's about $525/sq ft. Considering the seller likely bought it for somewhere around $350-$375/sq ft, he/she likely won't get that much for it so soon.

However, there's a limited amount of subway stations in this city, and being built right across the street from a subway station is a huge huge selling point. In fact, that's why I bought it. I think in about 5 years the units in these buildings will reach the $500+/sq ft range for sure.

It's been on the market since January... Asking prices in this building that don't sell quickly move. The only thing that's changed with that listing is the realtor. It's just about laughable.

solaris what do you think i should pay for unit 1+1 in m2 or m3 south view if i decide to buy in this building? m3 looks great

It will depend on the level of finishes (upgrades?), if locker is include, and the size of the suite .... but I 'personally' would be comfortable at $300,000 max for a 1B+D at this location

Right now the builder is selling some units in M4 for $450/sq ft, so the fact that the 358k 1+1 has been on the market since January doesn't surprise me. Why would someone buy resale for $525/sq ft when they can buy it new from the builder and pick their own finishings for $450/sq ft?

It will depend on the level of finishes (upgrades?), if locker is include, and the size of the suite .... but I 'personally' would be comfortable at $300,000 max for a 1B+D at this location

thanks solaris,i did call today they didn't have any unit south availble in m3 and look like they asking around $465 to $470 per sf so 1+1 it will cost 315k to 322k
and i found out that in thornhill bathurst and centre for 1+1 asking 340k whiches far from subway hwy... how is that?

thanks solaris,i did call today they didn't have any unit south availble in m3 and look like they asking around $465 to $470 per sf so 1+1 it will cost 315k to 322k
and i found out that in thornhill bathurst and centre for 1+1 asking 340k whiches far from subway hwy... how is that?

one reason might be its proximity to shopping, groceries, restaurants, schools etc.... there everything is within a short walk... here we need to drive to all of those things. I wish I could subway to a grocery store (I know, Kensington is along our subway line but its not the same)

Last edited:

Back