London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

very nice, i like everything except....the concierge desk?? not very "luxury" looking IMO. :D

2ynf8s6.jpg

what floor is this suite on, w.ll.am?

I find that far more authentic than some trumped up piece. Remember, as lame as it is, some people really do buy into the marketing of these places. To us they're just names, but to them, they're 'lifestyles.'

very nice, i like everything except....the concierge desk?? not very "luxury" looking IMO. :D

what floor is this suite on, w.ll.am?

I imagine the desk is temporary as they still have construction workers going in and out constantly. Lots of dust in there right now.

The suite is between the bottom and top floor :p

Last edited:
It looks like it's ready to move in? If so, did the builder give you any idea of when the buidling will register?

It looks like it's ready to move in? If so, did the builder give you any idea of when the buidling will register?

People have started moving in already. There was a general meeting for people moving in soon about a month ago and at that meeting they said registration would be in August. As usual as time for delays so I expect september/november.

I don't have the ad in front of me now, but Cityzen is having an open house this Saturday and Sunday at 38 The Esplanade from 12-5pm.

Ad indicated there would be savings on remaining units and a model suite to view.

Ad was in classified of last Saturdays Star.

I don't have the ad in front of me now, but Cityzen is having an open house this Saturday and Sunday at 38 The Esplanade from 12-5pm.

Ad indicated there would be savings on remaining units and a model suite to view.

Ad was in classified of last Saturdays Star.

The one unit they have had on MLS for the last year seems overpriced so I am curious as to what the current pricing is.

Just back from the viewing. The interior of the suites is quite nice:
- 9ft ceiings
- nice finishes, love the sliding glass doors
- layout is quite good

However, there are some disadvantages
- no view whatever, at least for the suites available for viewing; however, I can imagine most of the suites will not have any view
- "lobby" is ho-hum and small
- suites lack sunlight and are dark, don't know what it is
- exterior of the building is quite blah

Just back from the viewing. The interior of the suites is quite nice:
- 9ft ceiings
- nice finishes, love the sliding glass doors
- layout is quite good

However, there are some disadvantages
- no view whatever, at least for the suites available for viewing; however, I can imagine most of the suites will not have any view
- "lobby" is ho-hum and small
- suites lack sunlight and are dark, don't know what it is
- exterior of the building is quite blah
what units were available? HOw's the pricing? PSF

Price list attached. Note that the price does not include the discount. I find the larger discount ones have really bad views.

Attachments

• LOTE Price list.jpg
    LOTE Price list.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 447

Back