London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

Wow. I love that kitchen with the huge windows right in front of the countertop. You don't see that very often new or old developments.

Indeed, looks like good finishes and workmanship. I really like the breakfast area and the revolving door at the building entrance is a very nice touch, among many here.

Thanks for those shots from the inside... it really looks beautiful. Somehow I knew from the outside that they would do a totally classy job on the inside.

Looks great! Thanks for sharing. I love the sink up against the windows.

330tftd.jpg

??? ^Some sort of giant deflated balloon floating over downtown? :eek:

Looks great! Thanks for sharing. I love the sink up against the windows.

??? ^Some sort of giant deflated balloon floating over downtown? :eek:

Heheheh :) It's just paint on the window but it does look like a falling balloon in the distance :)

Thanks for the pix w.ll.am. Approximately how much would this unit go for?

I'm not really sure... Cityzen has a similar square footage priced at $619k. And on our floor a unit is going for 560sq ft. Whether they will actually get that is another story. When we bought on the second weekend they were selling we bought at $318 per sq ft.

W! Absolutely beautiful!
Love the kitchen. I can just imagine making breakfast on a sunny weekend morning in there. One day that kitchen will sell your place for a premium price, no doubt there. Looks a bright large airy unit. Nice colour choices.

I see you get a peek at the lake too!

Now I really can't wait to see my place after seeing how nicely finished everything seems to be in yours.

Thanks for the pics w.ll.am

It looks like a great suite ... wide and shallow so LOTS of natural sunlight! :)

I'm surprised they provided a translucent glass door for the den as standard ... that probably set them back $500.
Many other developers don't even supply a door since it makes the den feel smaller.

My only concern is the kitchen ... which is a good design btw.
Did they provide you with pot & pan drawers or shelves only?
From an ergonomic and space-efficiency point, drawers are alot better, especially considering that there isn't upper storage along the window wall.

BTW ... great balcony space (4' x 20' ???) ... it's almost as big as some people's terrace.

Last edited:
Some shots from the inside...

3rd Floor facing Courtyard
23s82va.jpg

Upper East tower facing east
330tftd.jpg

Upper East tower south view
10773w0.jpg

Pool from 3rd Floor
11817rl.jpg

West Tower from 3rd East Tower
25g5jbd.jpg

Atrium from 3rd Floor
38m6p.jpg

Leaving elevator hallway entering lobby
2ynf8s6.jpg

Mailroom at end of lobby
eh19o2.jpg

Entrance to lobby
25icget.jpg
\

Kitchen (1/2 of it anyhow)
34g4ohz.jpg

Living Room
14tm0cx.jpg

Bathroom
2hdcux2.jpg

Translucent doors from inside Den
2mrxmb7.jpg

Such a great suite. I just wanted to tag with it the floorplan for those (like me) who were having trouble figuring out the layout.

dukes.jpg

I love it ... unlike the attached floor plan (mine) it doesn't have a foyer at all ... which I like. Although the foyer in mine is pretty nice compared to some which have some that go on forever.

Everything looks great about that.

ps - regarding the comment in some other thread about the indicated size ... it pretty much always includes the balcony!

Attachments

• floorplan.jpg
    floorplan.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 395
To be picky about the design, it's weird they used bronze/gold coloured mailboxes in the mail room.

Anyways, this is a great project! An unexpected surprise.

Thanks for the pics w.ll.am
Many other developers don't even supply a door since it makes the den feel smaller.
I was actually surprised by the den size. It could easily become a 1 bedroom for a child.

Did they provide you with pot & pan drawers or shelves only?
From an ergonomic and space-efficiency point, drawers are alot better, especially considering that there isn't upper storage along the window wall.
I'm not sure about the drawers... i don't think there are. However the shelves on the other side are about 8ft high! It was really a pleasant find to have more cupboard space than expected.

BTW ... great balcony space (4' x 20' ???) ... it's almost as big as some people's terrace.
That's about right... maybe 18' long. It's big. Time for live plants I guess :)

To be picky about the design, it's weird they used bronze/gold coloured mailboxes in the mail room.
The Lobby isn't actually complete yet and won't be for many months. I presume that some elements in the lobby will complement the mailboxes once complete.

Back