London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

I'm wondering if this might be a view from a low-level unit...

I think this gives away that he retrieved the image off the web.

Also at the rear of the building is the pool which would take up 1 or 2 floors underneath and you can guarantee there are no units facing the alley underneath that. It's most likely metering stuff and management offices.

The first level at the pool level is the aerobics room and spa.

And with this image...
2975997767_b01b576571.jpg

It looks pretty certain the wall isn't that close and at this point the first condo would be just above the Sony Centre roof. Still a bad view if you're that low though.

I'm wondering if this might be a view from a low-level unit...
attachment.php

DarnDirtyApe's photo of the unit shown does in fact make sense ... I think it is on a low low floor (<5) in the east tower (notice the brick exterior), in which case the St. Lawrence Centre encroaches closely towards the property line in the eastern propertion of their property, as seen in w.ll.am's photo above ... I actually think it is that indented north facing balcony showing in the east tower :)

ugh... However... from other pics it could be the Westbury model. The balcony design seems to match and it's brick. As well the internal layout is very similar.

Where did this pic come from?

I'm wondering if this is the 'Westbury' model they show on their website? It's a small (675sq.ft.) 2 bedroom that would be facing into that back wall of the St. Lawrence Centre. A vey efficient clean design for such a small 2 bedroom unit, from what I can judge.
I suspect this is a bona fide pic too. That balcony design is the clue. It is identical to what they are putting in.
I always wondered why anyone would buy one of those lower units facing into that gigantic wall. I can only guess those units were going for one heck of a great price.

I'm wondering if this is the 'Westbury' model they show on their website? It's a small (675sq.ft.) 2 bedroom that would be facing into that back wall of the St. Lawrence Centre. A vey efficient clean design for such a small 2 bedroom unit, from what I can judge.
I suspect this is a bona fide pic too. That balcony design is the clue. It is identical to what they are putting in.
I always wondered why anyone would buy one of those lower units facing into that gigantic wall. I can only guess those units were going for one heck of a great price.

I reckon that is a pic of the Westbury model...because...that's the one I bought!! However...I bought on the 10th floor in order to avoid being stuck with that horrendous view!! The unit does look bloody small....but hey...it's a bona fide 2 bedroom at least!

I could see you wanting one of these units if you were Shirley Valentine. That is one fine wall :p

I reckon that is a pic of the Westbury model...because...that's the one I bought!! However...I bought on the 10th floor in order to avoid being stuck with that horrendous view!! The unit does look bloody small....but hey...it's a bona fide 2 bedroom at least!

You did well Ash. Itis a smart design for its size. The 10th floor should 'just' clear the roofline of the St. Lawrence. I'm not sure if you will see the park as you were hoping, but you will be looking at sky and the city skyline at the very least.

You did well Ash. Itis a smart design for its size. The 10th floor should 'just' clear the roofline of the St. Lawrence. I'm not sure if you will see the park as you were hoping, but you will be looking at sky and the city skyline at the very least.

Yeah I think I did ok. I wanted a bigger 2 bedroom but they were all sold out at the time and at least the Westbury does not have much dead space. I am quite anxious about clearing the St. Lawrence...but the sales office told me you need to be on the 8th floor to clear it. Although...I take everything they say with a pinch of salt as they don't seem to know what they're on about half the time! I should be alright on the 10th fingers crossed.

London On The Esplanade Tour

First impressions from LOTS (east tower): going to be a great place to live (love the market), the entrance has a mix of white-painted and regular brick motifs, nice dark granite floors and dark wood trims around doors in hallways.

The builder is preparing a couple of staged model units together which will be available to the public to view and get first hand impression.

Expect a wide variety in terms of suite finishes - they are not going to be all the same (original purchasers vs. purchasers of built units).

Here are some quick snaps from my camera phone:

london_towers.jpg

london_kitchen_1.jpg

london_kitchen_2.jpg

london_kitchen_3.jpg

london_bath.jpg

WOW!!
Thank's Yossi!
Keep em coming if ya got em!
WOW!! oh, I said that already.:)

Back