King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

so i go over from lamb.t the call today re who am i using for a lawyer.docs are on the way frt 2 with a om lamb....looked at the building today lots of work going on but it is oct 2 and they don't appear to work weekends or long weekends so still looks possible but probable? for oct 15 occupancy.lots of balcony glass in nowand there is a new sign saying they have 3 fully made up suites for sale like a 2 bdrm for 533k too cheap in my opinion.......sorry just a rant as the whole process has been so delayed so full of shit from lamb so longggggggggg i am tired of it yet still have to occupy then pay for it on registration and wait at least a yr if i want to sell or not.btw i saw on kijijji canada an apt at the king east for rent

Huh? A little proofreading would go a long way to making your post understandable.

So PDIs are happening? We're targeting The King East as a place to rent and trying to pin down the timing on when units will end up on the rental listings.

I already saw a listing on either kijiji or craigslist. It's a smaller unit.

Anywho, Some PDI's have been pushed back indefinitely. Unfortunately, I'm one of them.

occupancy

Huh? A little proofreading would go a long way to making your post understandable.

i apologize for not proof reading.........i got the call re who is my lawyer from susan at lambs office......documents are being forwarded there now.......inspection times for each unit are going to be rushed for sure as they run out of time for oct 15th.i see the construction elevator on the north side is still up and in use and there appears to be no lobby as of yet as well,while the balcony installations are progressing,the balcony guy told me he is 2 months behind schedule..have alot of suites inspection times been scheduled yet? or postponed?

...have alot of suites inspection times been scheduled yet? or postponed?

My 9th floor unit is scheduled for occupancy on Friday, October 19th and my pre-delivery inspection is scheduled for Saturday, October 13th. I'm definitely glad they are willing to accommodate weekend inspections.

did you phone them for you PDI ?or did they arrange through calling you?

My 9th floor unit is scheduled for occupancy on Friday, October 19th and my pre-delivery inspection is scheduled for Saturday, October 13th. I'm definitely glad they are willing to accommodate weekend inspections.
do you have hard hat and boots?

do you have hard hat and boots?

Can't quite tell if that's a sarcastic comment regarding my occupancy date, or a serious question regarding procedures for the PDI... In any event, I was told that a hard hat would be provided and they have toe covers for your shoes that are sufficient.

I phoned early on Monday morning after receiving the (infamous) email late Sunday night. George who I spoke with made it sound like I was one of the first to contact him. He also indicated that while he has been meeting visitors outside, "hopefully" the lobby will be ready by the 13th.

i apologize for not proof reading.........i got the call re who is my lawyer from susan at lambs office......documents are being forwarded there now.......inspection times for each unit are going to be rushed for sure as they run out of time for oct 15th.i see the construction elevator on the north side is still up and in use and there appears to be no lobby as of yet as well,while the balcony installations are progressing,the balcony guy told me he is 2 months behind schedule..have alot of suites inspection times been scheduled yet? or postponed?

Mine and someone else I know got postponed. So I occupy on the 15th and have no scheduled PDI. I guess it'll be next Saturday at the latest.

Can't quite tell if that's a sarcastic comment regarding my occupancy date, or a serious question regarding procedures for the PDI... In any event, I was told that a hard hat would be provided and they have toe covers for your shoes that are sufficient.

I phoned early on Monday morning after receiving the (infamous) email late Sunday night. George who I spoke with made it sound like I was one of the first to contact him. He also indicated that while he has been meeting visitors outside, "hopefully" the lobby will be ready by the 13th.

That was great. It probably would have been a good idea for the Developer to tell us we'd be contacted by George. I had no clue who he was

And just as I made this post...for those who had occupancy dates on the 15,16,17th...occupancy date moved to the 18th due to elevator installation and commissioning. For anyone who passed by the site, this is not surprising. There's a LOT of work to do.

I am on the 12th floor and the last communication I heard was over the summer for occupancy being 15th of October. I haven't heard a peep from anyone yet.. For those of you who have been contacted by Lamb, what floors are you on??? I am very surprised by the lack of communication especially given that my " confirmed" occupancy is supposed to be next week.

occupancy

I am on the 12th floor and the last communication I heard was over the summer for occupancy being 15th of October. I haven't heard a peep from anyone yet.. For those of you who have been contacted by Lamb, what floors are you on??? I am very surprised by the lack of communication especially given that my " confirmed" occupancy is supposed to be next week.

i am on 6th floor and my occupancy was just pushed back again from oct 15 to oct 18th........i have a call in for an appt for my PDI but as of yet have not recieved a call back to confirm a date.

Just went by the building snapped a few photos and I could see that first 7 floors all look very finished. I mean you can see that everything looks installed and they had people cleaning up windows. That was on east and south sides of the building. Upper floors for example 11-14 look untouched so with PDI being scheduled for 15th of October or later I don't see what is there to be inspected?

I had my PDI this past weekend (4th floor) and like others have said the common areas are still a construction zone. 1st floor, lobby area, hallways, doors, elevators are all not complete and not very close to be finished from what I can tell. Also experienced some conflicting information at the end of my PDI where I thought I would be receiving a package covering off what to do on the day of occupancy and booking the service/moving elevator, etc. I only received my Tarion home warranty package, but nothing regarding what to do on occupancy. The person conducting the PDI didn't know anything and said to contact Lamb. Called Lamb this morning and they were surprised this information wasn't provided and said someone will call me back today. Was anyone provided with an info package/instructions for day of occupancy? If so what information/direction was provided?

Other than the above, the unit itself was in good shape and there weren't many items on my list to get fixed. Overall I was pleased with the state of my unit. I also inquired with Lamb about available parking spaces for purchase but was told there were none available at the moment. If anyone is interested in renting their parking space please private message me and we can work out the details.

Yea.. the units on the first few floors are pretty much ready. PDI's have already started. Not sure when mine is but I'm assuming it'll be this week.

Back