King East Condos (Lamb Development, Hyde Park, Sher Corp ) - Real Estate -

I have my occupancy date (which the developer has confirmed is my "firm occupancy" date, though I'm not sure what that means) and the email requesting lawyer information.

Could it have been because yours is the unit with the service elevator?

No. I just never got the letter.

I wonder though. How will the move-ins work. I'm not moving on a Wednesday. I'd much rather move on a Saturday/Sunday...but I figure most people will want this so can we book elevators yet?

You don't have to move in on day you get the keys. You can postpone it until it suits you but you might have to fight for the elevator. I believe it is going to be first come first served. Still no email asking me for my lawyer's info I wonder if they tried to email my rogers email address that I have canceled a year ago...

Received letter today dated August 31st that occupancy (4th floor) delayed to October 15th, 2012 due to Toronto Hydro not yet providing permanent power to the building. Classified as an unavoidable delay but building construction to be completed by end of September. Original occupancy date provided was October 4th.

Back