News   Jul 16, 2024
 230     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 361     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Same with his enablers. It's time to imprison Q, the higher-ups for Newsmax, OANN, Breitbart, the Epoch Times (and New Tang Dynasty Television by extension), Parler, Gab, and numerous alt-right news outlets and personalities, as well as Cambridge Analytica, for making hundreds of millions of people have seditious views and for spreading COVID-19.

Trump apologists may call this "communism" but it's the best way to prevent fascism.
There is no Q. He was made up by a troll.

Top American military staff General Milley and the JCoS are standing behind the constitutionally-guaranteed hand over of power to the new government.

So, best of luck to the revolt.

Those chumps should save their energy for the war with China that I have already wagered on happening within the next 20 years at 8:1 odds.

He got banned from Twitter, then proceeded to use other people's accounts, which were also banned.
I think that FB, Twitter, Apple, etc. were becoming concerned that they were liable for carrying the messages that incited the Capitol attack.

Here's Apple's note to Parler... https://www.macrumors.com/2021/01/08/ap ... -possible/

"Apple requires apps with user generated content to effectively moderate to ensure objectionable, potentially harmful content is filtered out. Content that threatens the well being of others or is intended to incite violence or other lawless acts has never been acceptable on the ‌App Store‌. Your CEO was quoted recently saying "But I don't feel responsible for any of this and neither should the platform, considering we're a neutral town square that just adheres to the law." We want to be clear that Parler is in fact responsible for all the user generated content present on your service and for ensuring that this content meets ‌App Store‌ requirements for the safety and protection of our users. We won't distribute apps that present dangerous and harmful content."

If the point I highlighted above is Apple's official position, then Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Amazon, etc, etc... are responsible for all the user generated content present on their services. Any lawyer would certainly take this position. I'd say the big social media companies have painted themselves into a corner whereupon they must now monitor and moderate everything.

And a moment of sympathy and kudos to the real life people who have to monitor this content. Imagine working at FB and having to view and delete horrible images of animal abuse, child abuse and exploitation, let alone having to read some crazy manifesto or conspiracy theory rubbish. https://www.theverge.com/2019/2/25/1822 ... ns-arizona

I think that FB, Twitter, Apple, etc. were becoming concerned that they were liable for carrying the messages that incited the Capitol attack.

---

If the point I highlighted above is Apple's official position, then Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Amazon, etc, etc... are responsible for all the user generated content present on their services. Any lawyer would certainly take this position. I'd say the big social media companies have painted themselves into a corner whereupon they must now monitor and moderate everything.

I think there are limits to how quickly they can monitor and moderate everything - and by extension, their liability would/should be limited so long as there is a good faith effort to do so.

AoD

Last edited:
Reconnaissance missions?
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 11.58.51 AM.jpg

The challenge is when they're seen to moderate only voices from the extreme right.
Because others have systematically incited and organized a putsch with the end goal of overturning a democratically elected government by illegal and violent means, right? Are we still playing this false equivalency game?

This reminds me of the Trudeau (senior) interview:

A: Sure, but this isn't my choice, obviously. You know, I think it is more important to get rid of those who are committing violence against the total society and those who are trying to run the government through a parallel power by establishing their authority by kidnapping and blackmail. And I think it is our duty as a government to protect government officials and important people in our society against being used as tools in this blackmail. Now, you don't agree to this but I am sure that once again with hindsight, you would probably have found it preferable if Mr Cross and Mr Laporte had been protected from kidnapping, which they weren't because these steps we re taking now weren't taken. But even with your hindsight I don't see how you can deny that.

Q: No, I still go back to the choice that you have to make in the kind of society that you live in.

A: Yes, well there are a lot of bleeding hearts around who just don't like to see people with helmets and guns. All I can say is, go on and bleed, but it is more important to keep law and order in the society than to be worried about weak-kneed people who don't like the looks of ...

Q: At any cost? How far would you go with that? How far would you extend that?

A: Well just watch me.

Q: At reducing civil liberties? To what extent?

A: To what extent?

Q: Well, if you extend this and you say, ok, you're going to do anything to protect them, does this include wire-tapping, reducing other civil liberties in some way?

A: Yes, I think the society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power in this country and I think that goes to any distance. So long as there is a power in here which is challenging the elected representative of the people I think that power must be stopped and I think it's only, I repeat, weak-kneed bleeding hearts who are afraid to take these measures.

AoD

Last edited:
Map of Parler users in North America:

4m64bspnjua61.png

There are many interesting observations with the map.

There are no Parler users in London or Owen Sound in Ontario, but Petawawa is quite a hotspot.
Interesting you brought up Petawawa, considering what it housed. Anyways, this info in and on itself is not hugely illuminating - one really need to drill down on the data.

AoD

Interesting you brought up Petawawa, considering what it housed. Anyways, this info in and on itself is not hugely illuminating - one really need to drill down on the data.

AoD
Here's another map created by the same person who made the dot map of Parler users:

This one is a normalized map by county. Red means more users per county, blue means fewer.

Back